Puberty Schmuberty

Little My

Re: Puberty Schmuberty

Post by Little My »

Oh wow! Well there you go. Time for another read of Are You There God, It's Me, Margaret. :educational: :))
Estrella

Post by Estrella »

That’s a big milestone. Yes! I need to order Are You There God It’s Me Margaret too :)

Also, I’d be interested in feedback about the Modibodi. I’m planning on doing similar for S.
Little My

Post by Little My »

I'd love a review on Modibodi too. R is 12 and hasn't started yet, but it is definitely not far off. I bought her a pack of teen pads to have on hand.
Flora Poste

Post by Flora Poste »

Little My wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:32 pm Time for another read of Are You There God, It's Me, Margaret. :educational: :))
:mog: I actually ordered it for A yesterday and it arrived today - although not for this reason (I thought Margaret's issues with her religion, or lack of rather, might be interesting for A who is struggling with some other stuff at the moment).
Lily
Picker-Lily

Post by Lily »

I'm a massive fan of Modibodi! They do the trick and are very comfy. Size up,!

Bless A, it's a hard thing to come to terms with, the first time.
"You first have to find out who you are. Then you have to be it like mad."

My blog, if you are bored
Kleio

Post by Kleio »

Little My wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:37 pmI bought her a pack of teen pads to have on hand.
I found really early on that the teen pads didn’t really cut it for Betty. We moved to sensitive pads and she definitely needs night time ones. The poor girl floods through her clothes sometimes so I do need to look into period pants for her too.
Offtopic

Post by Offtopic »

I'm so glad Luce pointed me to this thread. :) B is 8, a sobbing mess with boobs and BO and i was terrified but reading through these I can see its completely normal and likely to be like this for a while. Arrgh.
In Pizza Express you can get garlic bread with cheese and tomato. Now correct me if I'm wrong, but that's a pizza.
Little My

Post by Little My »

Enjoy :))
Kleio

Post by Kleio »

Betty has just sorted out her underwear drawer and given me a huge pile of bras that no longer fit her.

I ran through the bra or bust measurements for her and she came up as a 28F!! The sister size is 30E but this is going to cost me a fortune. She wants some bralette/non wired ones so I’m going to have to hunt around the bigger town tomorrow.

She can obviously go without a bra and she has a few tops with spaghetti straps but she won’t wear them as she worries you’ll see her nipple shape through them. I’ve talked about how that’s out of her control and nipples are natural etc. misogyny around men being able to show theirs and women being sexualised to the point to where 12 year olds worry about the shape being seen through a black crop top.

I could get her some of those nipple stickers but I’m in such a quandary about it as she shouldn’t have to wear them or feel like she should.
Derek Nimmo

Post by Derek Nimmo »

Brastop (online) is the cheapest place I've found for larger cup sizes Kleio. Good luck!
baargain
The Baarometer of Style

Post by baargain »

I have some decent bralettes from peacocks. Cheap, but good quality.
Glint

Post by Glint »

I agree with brastop for value and they stock a Polish brand Gorsenia (sp?), which Is a nice fit on me.
Kenickie
Kenneth Attenborough

Post by Kenickie »

I love the Peacocks bralettes.

Is Debenhams still going? They used to be really cheap for proper bras in small back/large cup sizes.
If your back's against the wall, turn around and write on it.
Kenickie
Kenneth Attenborough

Post by Kenickie »

baargain
The Baarometer of Style

Post by baargain »

I have the same as Ken :lol:

I also got some more bra style wire free bras from carole hochman (whoever she is) from Vinted. I think they worked out about a fiver a bra.
Kenickie
Kenneth Attenborough

Post by Kenickie »

:dotty:

Carole Hochman also sells really cosy fleece pajamas on QVC. And Costco as well possibly.
Kleio

Post by Kleio »

I’ll look into those! Thank you.