Free Beakin'

Lily
Picker-Lily

Re: Free Beakin'

Post by Lily »

If there is no estimation that's not a good sign. Get a taxi, it's very late to be floating around by yourself. :(
"You first have to find out who you are. Then you have to be it like mad."

My blog, if you are bored
olive
Really Creepy

Post by olive »

Ken, you're having such shitty transport luck. Get the taxi. Your train will probably arrive as soon as you call it but you'll kick yourself if you end up standing around for an hour or so.
emma_p

Post by emma_p »

If there's a pharmacy you might be able to get one of those ice wrap things? They worked wonders when S torte his calf muscle.

Well jet of Rome. S and I went there when we'd only been seeing each other a few months and it was magical. Eat ALL the ice cream!

We have had a brilliant day playing tourist. We walked over the Key Bridge to Virginia to catch the metro then on to Alexandria Old Town. We looked around the shops, had a picnic by the river watching the boats and then came home via the monument tour boat. The kids said it was like being on holiday. The only low of the day was finding out that the Carluccios there (the first in the US!) has closed already! I loved going there for a little piece of home :cry:
Smunder Woman
Consciously Unbellended

Post by Smunder Woman »

Edith Bacon wrote:No Fucking Way! :mog:

Where would you like the mob? :mob:
Buckinghamshire please :))

Ah, I've been trying to call them and can't get them because he keeps putting them to bed at 8pm. This because they're so much brighter and well behaved "when they've actually had enough sleep." Plus general shit about limiting screen time, which is a piece of piss when you left the Xbox 300 miles away but clearly all down to his mad parenting skillz.
TracyA

Post by TracyA »

Smunder :mad: :eek: :lol:

Mrs indigo, how cute .

I bloody loved despicable me 1&2. My son won't go to see 3 with me which I guess is no big surprise seeing as he is 15.
emma_p

Post by emma_p »

:ella: x 1 billion Smunder.
olive
Really Creepy

Post by olive »

What an absolute bellend, Smunder. :ella:
TracyA wrote: I bloody loved despicable me 1&2. My son won't go to see 3 with me which I guess is no big surprise seeing as he is 15.
Go and see it without him. There's some brilliant 80s references that will be lost on him anyway.
Kenickie
Kenneth Attenborough

Post by Kenickie »

What a hero, Smunder. :ella:

Thanks, all. It turned out that there was another train going to a slightly different station a mile away, so I got that and called my mum for a lift. ;)
If your back's against the wall, turn around and write on it.
Jet

Post by Jet »

It was good, definitely go Tracy. And yes, olive, poor S kept asking me what I was laughing for :lol:

What a tit, smunder.
Half-ten?! Half-ten?! I've never been up at half-ten! What happens?
wendy james

Post by wendy james »

Are you home Ken?

How impressive of J :ella: x A BILLION.

I am home, though discovered there is an after party tomorrow. Children are invited (unlike tonight) so there was a bit of pressure to attend despite P being unable to attend as he's working. So that's my Friday evening sorted. Bloody Irish and their after parties! :lol:
Kenickie
Kenneth Attenborough

Post by Kenickie »

An after party sounds quite fun, although if I knew about it in advance I'd be tempted to skip the weekday wedding in favour of a Friday party. ;)

I'm at my parents' right now.
If your back's against the wall, turn around and write on it.