Simply Saturday

Hazey_Jane

Re: Simply Saturday

Post by Hazey_Jane »

Princess Morripov wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:22 am

Is that the view from where you live Hazey? That’s lovely!
I wish! It’s in the centre of town. It’s now stopped raining :frolic:
Glint

Post by Glint »

Is the windmill usually painted, or has been done for the day?

Later tonight, I’ll be listening to this :))
rosy

Post by rosy »

:lol: At least you are warned!
It’s like a normal midlife crisis only with more chandeliers and foreign languages.
wendy james

Post by wendy james »

That’s a shame Kleio. Lovey windmill pic Hazey!

I did my group run, went for a massage and then drove us more than an hour away to the campsite. Whereupon we discovered that P did not put the fabric of our camp beds back in camp bed bags when he took them to the garage (after drying out last month), but somewhere else. So we have no beds. :lol:
Luna

Post by Luna »

Oh no! That’s gonna be a hard night on the ground 😫

I’m listening to Rylan on Radio 2 and he’s just Ka ry okied with Alison Limerick which was epic.

At least the party finishes at a reasonable time, Glint!
Little My

Post by Little My »

It was Queen's Day back when I lived there. :granny: Just wait for the 18th, Glint! :lol:

Morning. I don't know what's happening today yet. Maybe clothes shopping, but I don't know who with. My son is begging me to take him shopping for some new Nike's. My daughter is in desperate need of clothes & shoes, and will put up a fight about going. What I really want to do is go back to an antique store with Mr LM and have a nice lunch somewhere. I should finish my second coffee and then roll the dice.
bramblerose

Post by bramblerose »

Sounds like there have been some lovely days.

I hope the shoulder gets better Ism.

We're back from Birmingham where we met up with M, L and the grandbaby (who wasn't expecting to see us but was thrilled :love: )

We had a good hour or two in the Sealife centre then had a fabulous lunch before wandering around the bullring waiting for an afternoon nap to finish. Then walked for ages round town.

I'm knackered now but it's been such a lovely day.
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either, just fuck off and leave me alone.
Topcat

Post by Topcat »

Sounds good, Bramble! I would imagine driving home from there via Brighton would be tiring. :board:

I have two cordials here at HQ, one is elderflower and the other is raspberry and lemon. Any ideas what I can use them in?
bramblerose

Post by bramblerose »

Topcat wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:10 pm Sounds good, Bramble! I would imagine driving home from there via Brighton would be tiring. :board:

I have two cordials here at HQ, one is elderflower and the other is raspberry and lemon. Any ideas what I can use them in?
Fuck off and just add fizzy water to your cordial.

:))
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either, just fuck off and leave me alone.
Topcat

Post by Topcat »

:lol:
rosy

Post by rosy »

I was going to suggest gin or vodka, but fizzy water is a much better suggestion :yes:
It’s like a normal midlife crisis only with more chandeliers and foreign languages.
Topcat

Post by Topcat »

I might try the raspberry and lemon with a G&T I suppose.

Fuck fizzy water. :lol: