Wednesday Travels

Batvia

Re: Wednesday Travels

Post by Batvia »

TopTwat wrote:I am going to clear my shed out on Sunday and then use it to to make peach and elderberry deathjuice. :yes:
I shall be chief peach and elderberry deathjuice taster.
Brass Neck

Post by Brass Neck »

Peach and elderberry deathjuice sounds amazing, send me some. In a clearly-marked hazmat container. Let's see which of us gets arrested first.
Nail varnish mule
Batvia

Post by Batvia »

Peach and elderberry deathjuice is probably a key component of improvised explosive devices.
Topcat

Post by Topcat »

36 bottles!

I am so excited by this you all have no idea.
Batvia

Post by Batvia »

I wonder how easy it is to make your own vodka? :puzz: Steve McQueen did it in the Great Escape, so it can't be that tricky.
Red

Post by Red »

Morning. I am SO envious of Bambi's holiday. :emme:
I think my lunch has been cancelled so I'm going to the post office to pick up a parcel (hopefully my belated birthday present) and later there will be wine.
I'm trying to eavesdrop on a colleagues conversation, I think she might be preggers. :puzz:
Jesus loves you. Everyone else thinks you're an asshole.
Ella77

Post by Ella77 »

Tell us about your holiday, Fee :weewee:.
Topcat

Post by Topcat »

Batvia wrote:I wonder how easy it is to make your own vodka? :puzz: Steve McQueen did it in the Great Escape, so it can't be that tricky.
http://www.essortment.com/make-vodka-home-40930.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

A quick scan of that link says that it is easy to do, but if you get it wrong then you can go blind.

So I guess you would have to make sure you weren't drinking the first batch, whilst making the second.
Batvia

Post by Batvia »

TopTwat wrote:
Batvia wrote:I wonder how easy it is to make your own vodka? :puzz: Steve McQueen did it in the Great Escape, so it can't be that tricky.
http://www.essortment.com/make-vodka-home-40930.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

A quick scan of that link says that it is easy to do, but if you get it wrong then you can go blind.

So I guess you would have to make sure you weren't drinking the first batch, whilst making the second.
I could give the first batch to a homeless person, like I did with the dodgy Serbian Marlboro that tasted of depleted uranium.
Turtle Bean

Post by Turtle Bean »

Zirk's hippy brother makes wine and beer and he gave him a bottle of home brewed beer on Monday. It had the most disastrous effect, his stomach swelled up like a balloon with wind and he had to stay up all night drinking peppermint tea and still looked six months pregnant.

Morning! I have all day meetings from 11 and am sitting quietly trying not to get dirty till then.
Bad Robot

Post by Bad Robot »

Turtle Bean wrote:Zirk's hippy brother makes wine and beer and he gave him a bottle of home brewed beer on Monday. It had the most disastrous effect, his stomach swelled up like a balloon with wind and he had to stay up all night drinking peppermint tea and still looked six months pregnant.
Oh! Poor pregnant Zirk!
I have all day meetings from 11 and am sitting quietly trying not to get dirty till then.
So you will be getting dirty at 11 in the meeting, will you? :puzz:
Turtle Bean

Post by Turtle Bean »

:lol: I hope not. I am like a child in her best frock for a party that's all. I am wearing smart clothes and trying to avoid rummaging in dirty computers till after my meetings.
Princess Morripov

Post by Princess Morripov »

Oh! I was really considering making some home-brew wine as my friend was telling me how it's sooooo strong and lethal and cheap : MEZZIN!

Isn't vodka made from po-tay-toes?
Batvia

Post by Batvia »

That's what they made it from in The Great Escape. :yes:
Topcat

Post by Topcat »

The thing is, if you gave it to a tramp and they started singing randomly and bumping into things, it wouldn't be much different from normal.
Hendricks

Post by Hendricks »

I have had coffee now, so things are looking a bit better. Not much mind - but less hazey.

I still feel like death though I have a cold. Hope Burtle managed to stay clean and tidy.
la Fée Verte

Post by la Fée Verte »

Ella77 wrote:Tell us about your holiday, Fee :weewee:.
Hello! I saw a man dressed like a penis:
Topcat

Post by Topcat »

Hendricks wrote: I still feel like death though I have a cold.
Nothing to do with getting cunted last night then?
Hendricks

Post by Hendricks »

TopTwat wrote:
Hendricks wrote: I still feel like death though I have a cold.
Nothing to do with getting cunted last night then?
No, I had the cold before I went out drinking last night :snooty:
Snoozy

Post by Snoozy »

la Fée Verte wrote:
Ella77 wrote:Tell us about your holiday, Fee :weewee:.
Hello! I saw a man dressed like a penis:
I missed your post that you'd been to the Dam but can tell from that photo! Did you have fun? I'll keep my eye out for Mr Fee but that will be difficult considering any British man who looks about 30 is a contender... I'll run up to all of them asking 'are you Mr Fee!?!' Even if I'm wrong I may get a shag out of it :puzz: (<- plan forming)