Wednesday Travels

la Fée Verte

Re: Wednesday Travels

Post by la Fée Verte »

Snoozy wrote:I'll run up to all of them asking 'are you Mr Fee!?!'
Yes, do that! :disco: It can't go wrong. I did have fun, thank you.
Skips

Post by Skips »

Good morning!

Enjoy the trip Wendy and I hope the sick people feel better soon.

I may have drunk too much wine last night. And might be slightly hungover.
Batvia

Post by Batvia »

Was there any reason for the massive cock, or is that just what Amsterdamians do for a laugh on a damp Wednesday morning?
Rebel Pebble

Post by Rebel Pebble »

Turtle Bean wrote:Zirk's hippy brother makes wine and beer and he gave him a bottle of home brewed beer on Monday. It had the most disastrous effect, his stomach swelled up like a balloon with wind and he had to stay up all night drinking peppermint tea and still looked six months pregnant.
:mog:

Is it hard to make, elderberry and peach stuff? I have some overripe nectarines in my fruit bowl and a elderflower tree outside going mad. :puzz: No demi-johns though.

I'm joining Pickle in the dead and dying technology corner. The PVR crapped out last night, the computer is running slowly and keeps crashing. I am eyeing the laptop, the dishwasher and the washing machine warily. :grump:
Snoozy

Post by Snoozy »

This, from the news, has made me laugh today. University education and still dumb as fuck!
After five years in work, graduates expect to be earning an average of £39,900, and a sixth of this year's leavers believe their salary will be £100,000 or more by the age of 30.
Topcat

Post by Topcat »

I have no idea, Rebs. I don't actually even know if it can be done, but I see no reason why not, and it sounds very nice so I shall have a crack at it.
la Fée Verte

Post by la Fée Verte »

Batvia wrote:Was there any reason for the massive cock, or is that just what Amsterdamians do for a laugh on a damp Wednesday morning?
It was Sunday evening*. :snooty: I don't know. We guessed he was on a stag do.

*Although yesterday morning I saw one of the prostitutes in her window in her undies, tempting men in, while eating a bag of crisps. :))
Rebel Pebble

Post by Rebel Pebble »

People dress as cigarettes to tell people to stop smoking so maybe he was trying to persuade men to be eunuchs. :yes:
igotishues

Post by igotishues »

Morning all

I had a better nights sleep so dont feel as dead today. I promised my colleague to do some typing at home for her in exchange for cash and wish I hadn't now, she gave me it last night and theres shatloads. I can't be arsed.

I have coffee and this morning to try and psyche me up but I am in work at 12 for another crap meeting. Hopefully this time I wont be asked for any input.
Batvia

Post by Batvia »

My Dad made wine, but I don't know whether it was drinkable. I just remember dripping demijohns in the airing cupboard. My Mum got fed up and made him stop, though.

You should have asked the penis why he was a penis, Fee. I dislike not knowing things. :grump:
Snoozy

Post by Snoozy »

Batvia wrote:You should have asked the penis why he was a penis, Fee.
I'm not sure penii are capable of answering such existential questions!
Rebel Pebble

Post by Rebel Pebble »

Batvia wrote: I just remember dripping demijohns in the airing cupboard.
This is a HUGE memory from my childhood. I remember being fascinated by the curly plastic bits fitted to the cork tops which let the air out. They looked like party straws to me. :)
Batvia

Post by Batvia »

Rebel Pebble wrote:
Batvia wrote: I just remember dripping demijohns in the airing cupboard.
This is a HUGE memory from my childhood. I remember being fascinated by the curly plastic bits fitted to the cork tops which let the air out. They looked like party straws to me. :)
Didn't they? :disco: It all looked like tremendous fun.
Marmalade Fires

Post by Marmalade Fires »

We made a massive bong out of a demijohn when I was at uni. We called it Marge. :)
rosy

Post by rosy »

Morning! I took my bedtime knockout tablets later than usual last night, and slept for twelve hours with a tiny wake up period at 6.45 to make sure N was up for school. :humble:

Baby Fee's gymnastics! :love:
Brass Neck

Post by Brass Neck »

Snoozy wrote:
Batvia wrote:You should have asked the penis why he was a penis, Fee.
I'm not sure penii are capable of answering such existential questions!
:mog:

Poor aged Beardy has hurt his back gravedigging, but I think he is malingering. They've putting him on "arranging the police traffic stuff" for the funeral instead, so he's quite happy. There will be masses of sangidges today. Hang sangidges. I love Irish funeral traditions. :love:

We had one of those massive office water-cooler containers as a bong. That required a certain fortitude. :)
Nail varnish mule
Ophelia

Post by Ophelia »

You don't need to have a reason for a really big penis surely!
I'll do your typing Ishues.

My travels are largely frustrating. I have a closed road with a stupid diversion and Two sets if stupid temporary traffic lights on my way to work at the moment. I am incapable of leaving earlier so I've been late every day.
Red

Post by Red »

How is it not even noon yet? :cry:
Jesus loves you. Everyone else thinks you're an asshole.
Brass Neck

Post by Brass Neck »

I just punched a wasp! :perky: Poor thing flew in my bathroom window, and I totally reflexively smacked it one and back out into the outside. Don't mess with me, wasps. :monster:

God, that really is going to be the highlight of my day, isn't it? Lame.
Nail varnish mule
Cheese

Post by Cheese »

Morning folks.

I took my pain killers after I got to work in case they made me feel drowsy, but they are making feel actually dead to the extent that my face is numb, I feel really sick, I feel like I could sleep for a month and I don't appear to be able to speak properly. May save these ones for bed time only then.

My Mum used to make wine but she could never manage to leave it alone long enough to mature properly. My sister gave me a bottle of her homemade apple wine a couple of weeks ago though, which was absolutelyly bloody lovely. I likie elderberry much more than elder flower.