It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:41 am

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ] 
 Out of office message when on sick leave? 
Chief Alan

Does anyone have a good out of office message if you are ill but working from home when you feel ok so you might be able to reply to emails but it might take a while? Does that even make sense? :cry:

Wed May 18, 2011 2:24 pm
Profile WWW
Dr Porkchop

I would just say that "I am not currently in the office but will be responding to emails from time to time. If your query is urgent do XYZ though". Or something like that.

Wed May 18, 2011 2:28 pm
Profile WWW
Tinkerbell

I'm not in the office right now because I've got a massive dose of the shits. I will be contactable on my mobile whilst ensconced in trap three.

Thank you.

Thank you Mike not need to apologize for my ignorance. Here it is not a nice word to refer to another person.Thank you very much for your kindness and I really mean that you are a symbol of a British Gentleman. I look forward to conversing with you. You are nice, polite, and courteous. I have enjoy exchaninge thoughts with you. It is not really who is right or who is wrong it is all about gain a pleasant understand of differences of opinion.Goodbye for now mine new found friend have a wonderful day in the British Empire.

Wed May 18, 2011 2:29 pm
Amphibian

If you're sick, you shouldn't be working at all. Not helpful.

I'm out of the office and hope to return on ....... If you have any enquiries in the meantime, please contact ........

Wed May 18, 2011 2:30 pm
Chief Alan

Thanks Liv, that sounds good although I am tempted to use TC's :puzz:

And I know Tabby but I'd like to keep up with things when I can, I won't be pushing myself too much though :))

Wed May 18, 2011 2:36 pm
Profile WWW
Clancy

I would just say something like;
I am currently out of the office, I will be checking and replying to emails intermittently, if you require assistance or your query is urgent, requires reply or action please contact XYZ.

Wed May 18, 2011 2:45 pm
Tinkerbell

Tell 'em the world's firing out of your sphincter and that you can't stop to answer their query for wiping down walls.

Thank you Mike not need to apologize for my ignorance. Here it is not a nice word to refer to another person.Thank you very much for your kindness and I really mean that you are a symbol of a British Gentleman. I look forward to conversing with you. You are nice, polite, and courteous. I have enjoy exchaninge thoughts with you. It is not really who is right or who is wrong it is all about gain a pleasant understand of differences of opinion.Goodbye for now mine new found friend have a wonderful day in the British Empire.

Wed May 18, 2011 2:47 pm
Thora Two-Sheds

Twatto, the combination of your hideousness and my vivid imagination is just too much, I am going to curl up on the sofa and cry now :cry:

Wed May 18, 2011 2:51 pm
Tinkerbell

My second option will be fine as long as you confirm to people that you are not in Korrill's toilet.

Wed May 18, 2011 2:53 pm
Chief Alan

Poor thora :cheerup: and TC you really should be a poet or something :love:

I have gone with a Liv/sensible hiking boot hybrid (Shiv?), thanks all!

Wed May 18, 2011 2:59 pm
Profile WWW
Tinkerbell

Well don't be asking me for help anymore. :snooty:

Wed May 18, 2011 3:04 pm
Clancy

Loe, it's more fitting to the thread. ;)

Wed May 18, 2011 3:06 pm
Massive Stalker

TopTwat wrote:
My second option will be fine as long as you confirm to people that you are not in Korrill's toilet.

:(

Too soon, Man.

Wed May 18, 2011 3:10 pm
Tinkerbell

Oh come on, you got to face it sometime. I was just helping.

Wed May 18, 2011 3:13 pm
Massive Stalker

Technically, I did face it. :cry:

Wed May 18, 2011 3:26 pm
Tinkerbell

It part of what makes this life colourfull, you know.

You should embrace situations like this, not fear them.

Wed May 18, 2011 3:27 pm

TopTwat wrote:
It part of what makes this life colourfull, you know.

You should embrace situations like this, not fear them.
I think it made Korill's life just too colourful (though perhaps not the colour she would have preferred).

Wed May 18, 2011 3:29 pm
Tinkerbell

It could have been worse, he could have split is grapes as he did it, you know.

Wed May 18, 2011 3:31 pm

Shuttup, you.

Wed May 18, 2011 3:45 pm
Tinkerbell

Oh.

Ok.

Wed May 18, 2011 3:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]