Wednesday Travels

wendy james

Wednesday Travels

Post by wendy james »

GOOD MORNING! :perky:

I'm away to Leeds today for my last trip on maternity leave. My diary is already filling up so it won't be a relaxing trip!

I hope your travels take you somewhere nice today.
bramblerose

Re: Wednesday Travels

Post by bramblerose »

Bring your waterproofs!! Have a good trip Wenders.

I am just about to get up and start getting ready for work.

It's my son's birthday today, he Is 24!! Birthday dinner and lemon tart for him later which will be nice
Bambideer

Post by Bambideer »

Have a good trip Wenders! Happy Birthday to (not so), mini Bramble :))

I am off to aquafit in a minute, then coffee, shopping & a night in front of the TV for me & M, which will be nice. We have had massive thunderstorms through the night but it's brightening up now & we were giving the beach/sunbathing a rest so it doesn't matter.
not knowing the rules for gender in the Spanish language is more feasible than not noticing that your horse doesn't have a penis
Estrella

Post by Estrella »

Have a good trip Wendlebury, happy birthday to Bramble Jr, and enjoy your day Bambi!

Work is done, now I need to get home and get Jango to the vets to look at his leg, poor boy :(
Tyla

Post by Tyla »

Morning all. Just popping in for a quick hello. Today is all about work for me and fielding the unreasonable demands of Horrible New Boss. I feel like I have another cold coming too, which won't help anything at all. Ho hum. I may need chocolate to cheer myself up at some point :-)
Smunder Woman
Consciously Unbellended

Post by Smunder Woman »

Morning. Today will be filled with housework for me as my parents are coming to visit tomorrow :disco: We're going home with them on Sunday for a week but the boys don't know anything about them coming/us going with them so I can't wait to see their faces.
Ismee

Post by Ismee »

That's lovely Smurf.

Happy travels Wendy!

I feel like shite, Zoe and me have caught colds from Hannah which is nice.

I have to meet my new mindee at 8.15, get H to nursery for 8.30 and mindee to school for 8.45. Not stressful at all! :panic:
Catfish

Post by Catfish »

Morning :coffee: not much sleep was had here because *someone* was wide awake and practising gymnastics and cooing with delight in her crib in the wee small hours. I might go shopping today.

Enjoy your day!
Princess Morripov

Post by Princess Morripov »

Morning all! I just got a bonus :weewee: All the shoes and vodka will be mine! :love:

Other than that it's rainy and miserable but my boss probably won't be in and I haven't got loads to do :weewee: Happy Wednesday :weewee:
Topcat

Post by Topcat »

This morning I am furious with the world. :mad:
Peroxide

Post by Peroxide »

Why are you furious Alan tell the Turtle why?
Kleio

Post by Kleio »

Yay for bonuses and trips away. Sorry about horrible new bosses and bad sleep.

I slept rubbish last night. When i went to feed Betty I found my front door wide open so I searched the house for intruders with a knife. About half an hour after I got to bed Cube crept down the landing making me jump so he slept in with me all night.

Playgroup today. There are rumours that my arch nemesis will be there. Washing and packing today. I also need to collect travellers cheques and book a hotel in Cardiff.
Catfish

Post by Catfish »

Goodness Kleio! :eek: Did you find out who left the door open?
Kleio

Post by Kleio »

No. I'd come in at around 4 and it was shut when I out the children to bed at 1930 so it must have come open by itself. It was very windy her last night. I normally lock it straight away though.
Apple

Post by Apple »

Catfish wrote:Morning :coffee: not much sleep was had here because *someone* was wide awake and practising gymnastics and cooing with delight in her crib in the wee small hours.
:love:

Morning! Day 3 of my training course. Jason Donovan is staying in this hotel and was rude to my colleague when she asked for his autograph yesterday. He has lots of hair.
Bad Robot

Post by Bad Robot »

Morning. Hope you have a good trip, Wendles.

Ismee - sorry you and Z are all coldy :(
incognito_smurf wrote:Morning. Today will be filled with housework for me as my parents are coming to visit tomorrow :disco:
:dotty: Same here. Only mine arrive today :panic:
Flora Poste

Post by Flora Poste »

Morning! Have a good trip Wenders!

I need to do a quick tidy as we have someone coming over for a playdate this morning, then I'm meeting the friend I managed to put off on Monday this afternoon for a coffee.
sally maclennane

Post by sally maclennane »

Apple wrote: Jason Donovan is staying in this hotel and was rude to my colleague when she asked for his autograph yesterday. He has lots of hair.
What an unpleasant hairy man :grump:

Morning. I am starting later today, and so I am still on the couch in my pjs. I am not in the mood for work today (am I ever?) and I have been told not to tell my team that I'm being moved. It will get out and they will be annoyed :ella:

Have a good trip Wends. Hope you feel better soon, Ismee.
Christ on a bendy bus son, don't be such a fucking faff arse
Topcat

Post by Topcat »

There is no reason for my fury, Prox. Which makes it all the more unusual.

There is ALWAYS a reason for rage, always.