Re: Being money-minded

Post by Morganna »

I've just applied- thanks, Marth :))
Lily
Picker-Lily

Post by Lily »

I will look into this, thank you Marth.

Don't talk about expiry dates :ttth: Yesterday I had an in-depth discussion about cod with 6 different people.

Another way I'm saving money - cycling short distances when my knees allow, to use less petrol.

I woke up at 0300 worrying about money again. Such a bore.
"You first have to find out who you are. Then you have to be it like mad."

My blog, if you are bored
Lily
Picker-Lily

Post by Lily »

Oh FFS. Just want to rant really. I took my friend out for dinner last night - she paid last time as we were in a rush and didn't want me to pay her back, and she didn't expect me to pay but I felt I should because that's only fair - and then I got a parking ticket :bomb: I am driving to see my granny this weekend, again, not something I can really afford but weekends off are rare and grannies are even rarer. I am selling more stuff on eBay but it feels like I am constantly plugging holes.

On the plus side, my mindset has changed: there is a bikini I want (it's my favourite of the ones I am selling, but a size smaller) on eBay and in ye olde days I might have shoved it on my credit card but I am not doing that. So a very small silver lining in a massive great black cloud of crapness.
"You first have to find out who you are. Then you have to be it like mad."

My blog, if you are bored
Morganna

Post by Morganna »

It's not such a small silver lining, though. It represents far more than that, really.

The parking ticket is maddening; but if you keep not buying things you don't really need, it will make a huge difference.