Earn money for psychometric tests

Happy Sandwich

Re: Earn money for psychometric tests

Post by Happy Sandwich »

I loved doing the ones with the symbols! The ones I don't like are the ones with reading. I get bored after like two sentences.
Marth
Location: London - but not by the sea. Nowhere near it in fact.

Post by Marth »

Ruby wrote:I feel like an utter tool doing that one, Marth. :lol: I thought I got it and then it all changed.
I knew I hadn't got it at all :))

I once left a test for a college course half way through as it was all questions like that. My head just doesn't compute them in any shape or form. It's almost like I'm looking at a language I have never seen before.
Malan
Marmalade Fires

Post by Marmalade Fires »

I have finally received an e-mail and have sent them my details. I want £70. :verm:
nile

Post by nile »

I'm looking forward to this :l: I've got my first test and will get started after dinner, before I've had too much wine.
Hob_Nob

Post by Hob_Nob »

I've just done the first set of tests. I ended up guessing most of the pattern ones. I did not expect it to be so complicated.
Calico

Post by Calico »

I'm halfway through the second lot and am now understanding why they're paying us for it. The temptation to sack off the numerical and spatial ones is strong :shame:
Marth

Post by Marth »

Calico wrote:I'm halfway through the second lot and am now understanding why they're paying us for it. The temptation to sack off the numerical and spatial ones is strong :shame:

I did just have to click randomly for those.
Malan
Lily
Picker-Lily

Post by Lily »

Marth wrote: I once left a test for a college course half way through as it was all questions like that. My head just doesn't compute them in any shape or form. It's almost like I'm looking at a language I have never seen before.
I feel similarly when I look at maps or am given directions. It's a mental block.
"You first have to find out who you are. Then you have to be it like mad."

My blog, if you are bored
Marth

Post by Marth »

Lily wrote:
Marth wrote: I once left a test for a college course half way through as it was all questions like that. My head just doesn't compute them in any shape or form. It's almost like I'm looking at a language I have never seen before.
I feel similarly when I look at maps or am given directions. It's a mental block.

:lol: I'm the same with directions. It's like as soon as the person starts explaining, I've sort of completely stopped listening, whilst still nodding and looking like I'm taking it all in.
Malan
Shoe

Post by Shoe »

I thought the shape ones were easy although that may be because I was doing them all wrong. :lol: That processes one was impossible, every time I thought id got it, it seemed to change. :lg:
rosy

Post by rosy »

The processes one was quite hard and I ran out of time on the very last one, but the pattern ones were not too bad. I was sitting here talking out loud saying big, small, circle, star, dot, two dots......
It’s like a normal midlife crisis only with more chandeliers and foreign languages.
Lily
Picker-Lily

Post by Lily »

Marth - absolutely! My friend catches me doing it. She says "Go left, then right - YOU'RE GLAZING OVER AGAIN." If someone calls work for directions I have to put them through to someone else or else they start rabbitting on about how many miles and is it this turn-off and is it left or right :panic:

George

Post by George »

I've signed up for this too and just done the first set of tests. I like the reading ones and anything language based. I even did alright with the graphs. But the symbols and the patterns just make my brain freeze. Does not compute.
rosy wrote:I was sitting here talking out loud saying big, small, circle, star, dot, two dots......
Me too. :))
Marmalade Fires wrote:I want £70. :verm:
Me too. :))
Topcat

Post by Topcat »

I ran out of time doing one of mine last night because I got sidetracked laughing at all of the Scottish football clubs crashing out of Europe.
Calico

Post by Calico »

I'm no use with directions that work on anything other than landmarks. Turn left at the phone box and take the next left after the bridge is fine; proceed 500m, go north for half a mile and then east makes my brain explode. I'm not even sure if the two examples I gave would even work for the same route :panic:
Suzi.Q

Post by Suzi.Q »

Thanks Lily! I've done 3 of the first batch, and have already earmarked the money for a pair of converses and the perfume I want!
Ruby

Post by Ruby »

I'm spending it on a speeding fine. :sman:
Lily
Picker-Lily

Post by Lily »

Hooray, I'm glad so many people are getting the £.

Broken_Biscuit

Post by Broken_Biscuit »

Oh this can't be any more dull than the Pinecone questionnaires and I only get £4 a pop for them, so I am definitely giving this a go!
Topcat

Post by Topcat »

Ruby wrote:I'm spending it on a speeding fine. :sman:
:lol:

I'm going to get royally cunted with mine.