Earn money for psychometric tests

Ella77

Re: Earn money for psychometric tests

Post by Ella77 »

I only know because I fucked it up myself :ella:. Good luck with the final lot.
nile

Post by nile »

Ruby wrote:I did really fucking badly on the diagrammatic ones. Which ones were those? The bar charts? I thought I was OK at those. :lol:
Diagrammatic was that fucking 'process' bollocks was it not, with the ticks and crosses and massively confusing explanation? I bombed that.

Also: if I didn't have a very unusual name I'd totally apply again with a different email address. Actually, is the account name validated when money is paid in? It isn't when it comes out :idea:
The Vagin Mary
The Baarometer of Style

Post by The Vagin Mary »

It won't download the second lot of test for some reason I've logged in and out but nothing is happening I've fucked it up :cry:
Disco-Yes vagina, it's called a telephone
Barb- I agree, however your norks are smaller than I had imagined and you've got a head
Texaco Shirley

Post by Texaco Shirley »

Have you emailed them? They might need to reset your login. It says that would happen if the test was interrupted for any reason.
The Vagin Mary
The Baarometer of Style

Post by The Vagin Mary »

Texan Steve wrote:Have you emailed them? They might need to reset your login. It says that would happen if the test was interrupted for any reason.
Cool thanks Tex have emailed them they are closed now so will here back on Monday :fc:
Barb- I agree, however your norks are smaller than I had imagined and you've got a head
Moody Blue

Post by Moody Blue »

I received mine last night, so shall set some time aside this weekend to work through them. I think I will have the same outcome as Bambi.
Bambideer

Post by Bambideer »

Hmm, I have a new email address & a different bank account. Hmm :puzz:
not knowing the rules for gender in the Spanish language is more feasible than not noticing that your horse doesn't have a penis
bramblerose

Post by bramblerose »

I have just sent Gail my bank details!

Thanks for this Lily. I have passed on the link to my daughter who desperately needs money!!
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either, just fuck off and leave me alone.
Lily
Picker-Lily

Post by Lily »

Excellent!

I finally finished the last 3 last night, fortunately they were verbal ones so I felt alright doing them.

I don't know if I have the energy to apply with another email and bank account...
"You first have to find out who you are. Then you have to be it like mad."

My blog, if you are bored
Bambideer

Post by Bambideer »

God, I am a fool, I ought to get son to do these :ella: he needs cash for driving lessons.
not knowing the rules for gender in the Spanish language is more feasible than not noticing that your horse doesn't have a penis
Karkadan

Post by Karkadan »

TopTwat wrote:
Caillie wrote:I told them I was a Mother. I got the first set through on Wednesday, but haven't had a chance to do more yet.
Make sure that any payment for this doesn't go to a joint account!
Should have said 'boom boom!' in a given-the-circumstances way (joint/joint).

I got rather into the error checking ones, and was in character going 'Oh, can no one get the simplest thing right!?!'.

ETA2: Meant to quote, not edit! Idiot! :lol: Don't have a joint account, so fine. Liked the error ones - at least it made the second set (all error!) quick, though I think they are going to underestimate my maths abilities, dammit! I think that was what I said originally. Some waffly excuse about double-checking and my mouse freezing on the maths ones.
Last edited by Karkadan on Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
Karkadan

Post by Karkadan »

Diagrammatic were my favourite. :shame:
The Vagin Mary
The Baarometer of Style

Post by The Vagin Mary »

They sent me an email and reloaded the 2nd set of tests for me

I didn't find these hard at all just like the previous job I had to do of checking internal database etc but the 1st set :mog: :shake: it wasn't pretty
Chicky

Post by Chicky »

I have just finished the second set which was error checking. I find the tests strangely relaxing :l:
Karkadan

Post by Karkadan »

I'd hoped the third set would be through today, but alas. I hope they appear soon!
The Vagin Mary
The Baarometer of Style

Post by The Vagin Mary »

Just completed my 3rd set :)

ETA: I need to have a long chat with percentages because we're not friends and I'm not feeling the love :shake:
bramblerose

Post by bramblerose »

I got my feedback and I am spectacularly crap :frolic:

I am not imaginative, assertive or driven but I am conscientious and like structure and I am also a little unsocial :rainman:

My Analysis Aptitude Profile suggests that I have fairly low potential for tasks requiring critical analysis of information but I am better with verbal information than numerical or diagrammatic.

All is not lost though as my Comprehension Aptitude Profile suggests that I have a fairly high potential for tasks requiring critical analysis of information. My accuracy is good, my speed is excellent and my verbal, numerical and error checking were all above average with scores above 70%

Make of that what you will!!
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either, just fuck off and leave me alone.
mischief

Post by mischief »

Just been working my way through the third set and god my head hurts
Karkadan

Post by Karkadan »

I will really be put down as bad on the maths ones - my 'phone rang on the last set! But I am done, and will have to check my e-mails sometime to ensure I fill in my details and get paid!
Finisterre

Post by Finisterre »

Caillie wrote:I will really be put down as bad on the maths ones!
:lol: