Show Us Your Food

Mayday

Re: Show Us Your Food

Post by Mayday »

It was this Mary Berry one! MrM loves STP and said it was the best he'd ever had, so high praise indeed :lol:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/mary ... ffee_41970
Disco

Post by Disco »

Thanks, I may give that a go! It looks delicious.
bramblerose

Post by bramblerose »

Ruby wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:00 am I was googling Thanksgiving like a demon last night and I stumbled across a blog that claimed British people had Yorkshire pudding with Christmas dinner. Written by British people. So I think trying to nail down exactly what a national dish is is futile because there's always some perverted outliers doing weird shit.
I have had to stop Gannet doing Yorkshires for Christmas dinner... he would if I let him and the kids wouldn't say no either!
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either, just fuck off and leave me alone.
ParisGal

Post by ParisGal »

We had a semi-Thanksgiving meal last week, and made a pecan pie. It was quite nice, but I won't bother again - mostly because the recipe required corn syrup which we couldn't get here, so had to try and make it from sugar, which was fine until it crystallised :lol:
Kenickie
Kenneth Attenborough

Post by Kenickie »

I love pecan pie. I've never made it though.
If your back's against the wall, turn around and write on it.
Figaro

Post by Figaro »

That STP looks amazing.