Pippedydeadeye
Directory Pipquiries

Re: Strictly week 5

Post by Pippedydeadeye »

And it still could be racism.
Beena

Post by Beena »

It's not racism. I'd say it's more likely to be jealousy as Vick is young and beautiful and any excuse to pull her down a peg or two would be pounced on.
smalex

Post by smalex »

Tbf she was bottom of the leader board. I find it more suspect as racism when someone mid table repeatedly goes in the bottom two.
kiwi

Post by kiwi »

Tbf I don't suppose many people outside of Capital FM listeners will know her, and her partner isn't well known enough to have a Digital Spy-esque following. And she wasn't that good.

I'm sort of glad that Sean(n) didn't go this week or he would have been able to claim unfairism of some sort. Next week. :yes:
mojojojo

Post by mojojojo »

I’m annoyed that Seann didn’t go. I feel bad for Vick, and although it clearly wasn’t her best dance I still think Shirley was unfairly harsh.

Happy for Lauren, and still reeling from Paloma’s outfit :lol:
Livilla

Post by Livilla »

We're heading into the danger zone when all the duffers have gone and there's a clump of middling performers hanging around to get kicked off, one by one. And this year I like most of them. :cry: Seann for the next cannon fodder, please.
Froozy

Post by Froozy »

Paloma’s drummer looked like she was having such a blast.

It’s a shame Sean wasn’t up against some(any)one else but I think Liv’s right and the thinning out of the middling dancers will start now which will see him out soon.

He is ultimate mediocre white male though so I think his innate self belief/confidence might carry him through a couple of dance offs first.
Kleio

Post by Kleio »

Sean(n) should have gone.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Kleio on Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Epponnee Rae

Post by Epponnee Rae »

Kleio has me bloody confused there for a minute! :lol: who the fuck is Rahul?! :mog: I haven’t seen any of this series of Bake Off yet!

Looking forward to catching up on the dancing, but I couldn’t resist spoilering myself with you all tonight. Gutted about being out of the draw AND philandering Sean still being in! :verm:
Kleio

Post by Kleio »

Wrong thread :mog:
Ruby

Post by Ruby »

kiwi wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:33 pm Tbf I don't suppose many people outside of Capital FM listeners will know her, and her partner isn't well known enough to have a Digital Spy-esque following. And she wasn't that good.
I agree. A lot of people on Twitter think her professional isn't very good either.
Cerise

Post by Cerise »

I watched the elimination show with the boys yesterday and J said that Paloma’s dress “is a bit strange”. I’ve threatened to get one to wear to work* if he doesn’t behave.

*at his school