Tuesday Beak

Turtle Bean

Tuesday Beak

Post by Turtle Bean »

Good evening. I hope you are all well. We were supposed to be having halloumi and salad for tea but when I went to the fridge to get it out I remembered that I forgot to buy it so we are having takeaway curry instead which I feel is fair.

I am very tired due to staying up till 2am watching episodes of The Staircase. Only one left though so I should manage an early night.

Tell me things.
Pippedydeadeye
Directory Pipquiries

Re: Tuesday Beak

Post by Pippedydeadeye »

Hello Beab! Good evening.

I’m batch cooking right now. MrMcLip is going for a gym induction and a swim and were going to have Nigella Mexican chicken salad when he gets back. I’m going to do body combat in the kitchen while he’s out.
Glint

Post by Glint »

Evening Bean and pip and others.

We had a packet carbonara with added crispy Parma ham which was much more enjoyable than I thought it might be. Football is on again.
Ismee

Post by Ismee »

Evening all

I am having a ready meal for dinner. Apparently it is not suitable to freeze which I didn't read so I am currently defrosting it in the microwave and will then nuke it.

I'm sure it's going to be delicious. :uhh:

I was suppose to be helping out at a work thing tonight which has now been cancelled so I am pleased. I still get the glory of volunteering to help too. :humble:
Hamm

Post by Hamm »

Hello!

I've spent the day cleaning so we had McDonald's which feels very wrong but I'm not sure I care. R is helping T with his homework and I'm going for a shower.
Hamm

Post by Hamm »

My tv is paused, it's amusing me.
IMG_5038.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rosy

Post by rosy »

Hello, Bean'n'Pip! ETA and all the others who have posted since I started typing.

I am tacking together a dress from some navy fabric with cherries on. I don't wear dresses very often but we are going to have another heatwave, apparently, so I thought I had better be prepared, and I cut it out at sewing class this morning.

Takeaway curry beats halloumi in most circumstances, I think.

Hannie, I think I will never unsee that as Gordon Ramsey's sex face. :vomit:
It’s like a normal midlife crisis only with more chandeliers and foreign languages.
George

Post by George »

I could right go a Maccas. I’ve got a disappointing potato in the oven. :(

I’ve felt all out of sorts all day. I think it’s a combination of weather and news stress.
sally maclennane

Post by sally maclennane »

Evening troops. I have been to spin, which was grim. I am just about to put some chicken in the oven, and then I'll have that with mash. I would prefer a takeaway curry though :(
Christ on a bendy bus son, don't be such a fucking faff arse
Chicky

Post by Chicky »

Hello. I am homicidal and about to eat duck noodles.
George

Post by George »

Oh dear Chicky - unrelated I hope (or at least, I hope the duck noodles help with the homicidal feelings).
Loralei

Post by Loralei »

Evening. I am sorry for disappointing and murder inducing dinners. I could well go a takeaway curry but will make do with spaghetti bolognese (as is fitting for a Tuesday) although I have made meatballs for the students. The poor buggers spent 4hrs sitting on a broken down coach today, especially galling as they spent 24hrs on it to get here and only have 4 days in the UK as it is.

I am still out of sorts and have a weird rash on my leg so I'm assuming it's something viral.
Chicky

Post by Chicky »

The duck noodles have helped, they are probably the only thing that hasn’t made me cross today.

Your poor students Lora. I hope they enjoy their meatballs.
Ismee

Post by Ismee »

Where are they from this time, Lora?

Hope you're ok, Chicky.

Hope you made your potato more exciting with cheese, George.

My dinner turned out to be very delicious so that was lucky.

I do love dinner.
Chicky

Post by Chicky »

And yes add loads of cheese George. That always helps.

What was your ready meal is? I’m always on the lookout for decent ones.
Luna

Post by Luna »

Evening troops.

I am rinsed. I feel like I haven't stopped today and at one point thought my eyeballs were literally going to fall out. My lunch break was not a lunch break as we had to go and listen to the company owner drone on about figures and bookings and profitability in his scintillating (not) voice.

But tomorrow I have a spa day at a country house with outdoor spa and hot tub and I cannot wait :perky:

I hope the duck noodles helped, Chicky.
Jet

Post by Jet »

Hello chaps.

I am on some sort anti procrastination rampage and have been bish bash boshing and setting up meetings and assigning things to people :drill: I’m not sure what’s happened, I feel a bit manic, so I’m putting it down to a nice evening of chat with friends, margaritas and some good fundraising progress on something I’d contributed to yesterday where they’ve now doubled the target as it way surpassed expectations.

I’ve eaten spring roll soup for lunch and am about to book a trial swim class for the boys but I’ll be taking them alone which may be a bad idea.
Half-ten?! Half-ten?! I've never been up at half-ten! What happens?
emma_p

Post by emma_p »

That Ramsay still has given me flash backs to a horrible dream. Urgh!

New students, Lora :weewee: ! Are the kids excited?

We have had veggie tacos and I’m waiting for a weird Brit-US hybrid dessert of gooseberry-strawberry cobbler to finish cooking. I used 15p M&S cream that needs eating today in it and will whip the rest to eat with it :perky:
Heebie Jeebie

Post by Heebie Jeebie »

How was the ready meal Is? I freeze non freezable stuff all the time and rarely have problems with taste or texture.

I am on the sofa under a blanket, with a candle going. I don't know if it's really cold or just me being freezing as usual.
sally maclennane

Post by sally maclennane »

Heebie Jeebie wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:17 pm How was the ready meal Is? I freeze non freezable stuff all the time and rarely have problems with taste or texture.

I am on the sofa under a blanket, with a candle going. I don't know if it's really cold or just me being freezing as usual.
I am more likely to be too warm, but I have been cold for the last few days. The temperatures have really dropped recently although apparently we are due a heatwave next week.
Christ on a bendy bus son, don't be such a fucking faff arse