Positive About Saturday

FiveO'Clock

Re: Positive About Saturday

Post by FiveO'Clock »

Popprincess wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 10:29 am Morning. I’m still drunk from last night :frolic:
Was it a fun night?

I hope the worst of it is over, Sal, and you feel better soon.

It's my Dad's birthday today and we're having a family party for him tomorrow along with a Mother's Day lunch so I better get cracking and get some things done.
Popprincess

Post by Popprincess »

Thanks yes it was Five. Saw some great bands and it was fun.

I caught up in your tornado news - that looks crazy.
Hope you are all ok.
Ginger wrote:God yes. It's like a Norse epic written by a Moomin.
Hazey_Jane

Post by Hazey_Jane »

Poor Sal, get well soon.

Today has been proper nice- absolutely gorgeous weather. Decided to go to The Hague to go shopping, I bought a big green cross body bag and a fleecy zip up for an upcoming trip to Scotland. Lunch was a disappointing Chinese but after that I’ve been wandering around discovering new parts of the city and am currently sat in an old chapel that is now a brewery with a nice beer.
Pippedydeadeye
Directory Pipquiries

Post by Pippedydeadeye »

That sounds nice Hazey. Sorry about the lunch though; you should get a calorie refund.

I’ve been pottering in the garden & weeding, and have had a nice doze/nap while listening to music through my ear buds. Hopefully I’ll be able to stay up for the end of Eurovision now. The shine is definitely off it this year though.
Wiggle

Post by Wiggle »

My not so lean mean purry machine is now home :love:. He ran out of his basket, did a quick check of the house and is now meowing asking for food.
Popprincess

Post by Popprincess »

Wiggle wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 5:22 pm My not so lean mean purry machine is now home :love:. He ran out of his basket, did a quick check of the house and is now meowing asking for food.
:love2:
Ginger wrote:God yes. It's like a Norse epic written by a Moomin.