sally maclennane

Re: What's in your wardrobe?

Post by sally maclennane »

Those are gorgeous, Smun!
Christ on a bendy bus son, don't be such a fucking faff arse
TracyA

Post by TracyA »

Pippedydeadeye wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 10:31 pm I’m terrible. I decided the dress needed a jacket. But it will go with lots of other things too, it’s just a light khaki (bright sage?!) denim jacket.
I've got one that's quite similar to that Pip, I got it with a stitch fix delivery, but I've never worn it yet, you just reminded me I have it. A couple of years ago I decided I wanted a new denim jacket , but couldn't find the right shade of denim and ended up with a black one, a red one and the khaki one .
TracyA

Post by TracyA »

TracyA wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 4:25 pm
Pippedydeadeye wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 10:31 pm I’m terrible. I decided the dress needed a jacket. But it will go with lots of other things too, it’s just a light khaki (bright sage?!) denim jacket.
I've got one that's quite similar to that Pip, I got it with a stitch fix delivery, but I've never worn it yet, you just reminded me I have it. A couple of years ago I decided I wanted a new denim jacket , but couldn't find the right shade of denim and ended up with a black one, a red one and the khaki one .
I also like the vans Smunder.
Wiggle

Post by Wiggle »

I love the Vans Smunder and Joe is very wise!
Ruby

Post by Ruby »

Smunder Woman wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 3:47 pm I took Joe to buy some Vans yesterday, and decided I needed these. Joe told me you are never too old for stuff you like, so I decided he is wise and I should go ahead with the impulse buy. He also had the honour of being the first person ever to ask for size 12.5 shoes in the shop :)) (for himself, not me).
Vans are so comfortable. I am jealous.
Smunder Woman
Consciously Unbellended

Post by Smunder Woman »

I just walked to the shops wearing them and they did not rip my feet to shreds :frolic:
Pippedydeadeye
Directory Pipquiries

Post by Pippedydeadeye »

I think Joe was right too.

Also, I have decided that just wanting something can be reason enough (not always, of course).