Scent of the Day

Tips & tricks to make your bumhat beautiful.
isambard

Re: Scent of the Day

Post by isambard »

Is that Guerlain, TB?

I am wearing Jo Malone Blackberry & Bay, it was just the end of a sample but I quite like it on me.
Kleio

Post by Kleio »

I’m wearing a sample of l’interdit Rouge (Givenchy) and I really think I’m going to have to buy a full size bottle at some point as I really love it.
isambard

Post by isambard »

I bought a 10ml travel size of Burlington 1819 by Roja Parfums on Vinted for 40 EUR. :)) The 100 ml retails at 380 EUR :bob: so I suppose I got a bargain! It is gorgeous.
Pippedydeadeye
Directory Pipquiries

Post by Pippedydeadeye »

isambard wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 7:01 pm Do you own Eau Magnetic, Pip? I ordered a few samples of it in the summer and really liked it.
I do own this now, after finding it in TK Maxx for 1/3 of the RRP. I’ve been wearing it today.
sally maclennane

Post by sally maclennane »

I bought Burberry Her Elixir at the airport yesterday, I like it but its maybe a little sweet.
Christ on a bendy bus son, don't be such a fucking faff arse
overthehill

Post by overthehill »

You've reminded me, when mum died, we found a collection of Champs Elysees scent bottles stored in a drawer and a large, almost empty, bottle on her dressing table. The thing is, you can't buy Champs Elysees easily. You can still get it, as part of Guerlain's 'Legendaires' range of classic scents, but the bottle isn't as pretty as the pre-2007 ones that mum kept. It's not the sort of thing she would have bought for herself. So, we're wondering, where did all these bottles of not-easily-found scent come from? We think it was an old 'beau'. :love:
"Inagh to China Motorcycle Ride" blog, if you're interested: www.inaghtochina.com :))
isambard

Post by isambard »

Pippedydeadeye wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2024 8:06 pm
isambard wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 7:01 pm Do you own Eau Magnetic, Pip? I ordered a few samples of it in the summer and really liked it.
I do own this now, after finding it in TK Maxx for 1/3 of the RRP. I’ve been wearing it today.
Good find. I love that one for the summer.
Turtle Bean

Post by Turtle Bean »

I never find any good perfume in our TK Maxx. It's always just Elizabeth Arden Green Tea.
Pippedydeadeye
Directory Pipquiries

Post by Pippedydeadeye »

The selection’s definitely not as good as it used to be.
ParisGal

Post by ParisGal »

Turtle Bean wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2024 10:53 pm I never find any good perfume in our TK Maxx. It's always just Elizabeth Arden Green Tea.
I used to wear that as a teen <3
Pippedydeadeye
Directory Pipquiries

Post by Pippedydeadeye »

I’ve been wearing Diptyque Orpheon this week, after reading about it on Marie Claire online, I think. It’s one that Ella very kindly sent me. Quite similar to Fleur de Peau in that it’s quite a close to the skin scent and tends to be more noticeable to others than the wearer. I really like it.
isambard

Post by isambard »

I absolutely love Orpheon, Pip. I think it's named after a jazz bar where the founders of Diptyque used to meet up.