Wednesday

Pippedydeadeye
Directory Pipquiries

Wednesday

Post by Pippedydeadeye »

It’s still raining. I need to find and purchase a gutter cleaning device because I just shifted the problem rather than resolving it last week.

I’ve been into the city and back home already this morning for a meeting and cemented my feelings about commuting (it’s a nightmare, not doing it again).

Hope it’s dry for you all.
emma_p

Re: Wednesday

Post by emma_p »

Morning Pip. I managed to walk in without getting rained on and it's currently not raining. It does look grey though :uhh: I'm hoping it will stay dry though as I have to go to Battersea Power station after school with Liv to pick up a Zara order at the fancy machine.

More stocktaking today :weewee:
Pippedydeadeye
Directory Pipquiries

Post by Pippedydeadeye »

Oh! The Zara machine. I love it.
dizzyd
Englebert Humperdizz

Post by dizzyd »

Peeing down here it's really miserable I've got my oodie back on
My nail blog - you can also link to my instagram account through there
http://naildart.blogspot.co.uk
Flora Poste

Post by Flora Poste »

It is raining here and I am wearing a jumper because I am cold! So far today I have forgotten to send sweets in for the sweet donation day for the school fair, done a weights session (I'm not convinced about travelling squats) and booked Harry Hill tickets for next year (and ballsed up as I didn't realise they did concessions so paid full price for all of us - fortunately they were still really cheap for London tickets!)
Chicky

Post by Chicky »

Also peeing down here. The driveway cleaning chaps (aka miracle workers) can’t work today which is disappointing, especially as their jet washer stopped working yesterday with about a metre of driveway left to clean :lg:

I am WFH for the morning and going in once my parcel has been delivered. It is not peaceful as some sort of creature has managed to get down the chimney and is scrabbling around in the wall cavity in my study. There is no way to get to it either :cry: the cats are absolutely transfixed by the noise so I’ve had to lock them out before they start jumping all over the wall trying to get at whatever it is. UGH.
Wiggle

Post by Wiggle »

It's a miserable grey and a very soggy day that's for sure

A busy and slightly discombobulated day. I've been to the gym, came home to get ready and then headed straight back out for a dentist appointment. All in a bit of a rush to get back in time for a meeting which has now been pushed to later on in the week.
Popprincess

Post by Popprincess »

Afternoon sports. A bit damp here as well as the rain keeps stopping and starting.

I have so far watched a YouTube video of some guys renovating a house in Portugal and read about the yogic sutras on Wiki. I’ll look up the word procrastination in the dictionary tomorrow etc. :))
Ginger wrote:God yes. It's like a Norse epic written by a Moomin.
Cerise

Post by Cerise »

Afternoon. It’s grey and soggy here. J has a cold so went in for the physics exam and came home after. I’m having a “sit in the middle of the mess and cry a little bit” kind of a day although I have had some excellent news about being shortlisted for some tutoring awards.
Pippedydeadeye
Directory Pipquiries

Post by Pippedydeadeye »

I hope it’s not too bad Cerise.

I felt like weeping on my way into work this morning. With tiredness and the sheer weight of all the things to get done.
emma_p

Post by emma_p »

Well done on the shortlisting, Cerise!

Hope you're having an efficient day now you're there, Pip.

I just had the most delicious sandwich. Toasted focaccia with beetroot hummus, feta, spinach and roasted peppers. It's brightened my day, for sure.
sally maclennane

Post by sally maclennane »

Well done Cerise.

I'm still feeling rubbish although I had to go into work for a meeting this morning. I am home now and still coughing. I've been ill for nearly 2 weeks now, I am very over it!
Christ on a bendy bus son, don't be such a fucking faff arse
Pippedydeadeye
Directory Pipquiries

Post by Pippedydeadeye »

I came home for a mid-morning meeting and managed to get a towel wash done too so I feel much happier. I just need to get through tomorrow now and then I can stress about different things for a while.
rosy

Post by rosy »

Afternoon! A Zara machine souds very space-agey. I hope your days improve, Cerise and Pip.

It's raining here and cool, and I've busied myself with sewing binding on to a quilt and sorting my fabric stash a bit.
It’s like a normal midlife crisis only with more chandeliers and foreign languages.
Little My

Post by Little My »

A stumbled upon a turtle this morning! It was bloody huge.
turtle2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Glint

Post by Glint »

Afternoon all!
Independence Day election it is.
Glint

Post by Glint »

I didn’t think you’d have turtles roaming about, LM. Must be an old one for its size.
Popprincess

Post by Popprincess »

Little My wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 4:41 pm A stumbled upon a turtle this morning! It was bloody huge.

I thought you were trying to call one of us fat there :lol:

That is so cool though :love:
Ginger wrote:God yes. It's like a Norse epic written by a Moomin.
Pippedydeadeye
Directory Pipquiries

Post by Pippedydeadeye »

Glint wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 4:57 pm Afternoon all!
Independence Day election it is.
I just sent the message “lectern klaxon! 🚨” to my politics obsessed colleague.
rosy

Post by rosy »

Rish! is at the lectern!

ETA and desperately trying to be heard over the sounds of "Things Can Only Get Better" :lol:
Last edited by rosy on Wed May 22, 2024 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It’s like a normal midlife crisis only with more chandeliers and foreign languages.