Shall we do an election / Nutsak out thread?

H1ppychick

Re: Shall we do an election / Nutsak out thread?

Post by H1ppychick »

Heh
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mountain Goat

Post by Mountain Goat »

Mine also shows such a strong swing to Labour that I'm not sure it's very credible. Also the demographic section for my postcode is based on 2021 census data when my postcode was a cowfield and somehow it still says we're Kind Yuppies.
Protected by the ejaculation of serpents
Tsu

Post by Tsu »

I've just looked at my new constituency on Electoral Calculus and it's predicting a Labour win. I think it might be because it now takes in a large portion of Exeter which is Labour. The pearl clutchers of Topsham won't like that 😄
Texaco Shirley

Post by Texaco Shirley »

Tory electioneering. I think a threat to “ace key services” sounds like a good thing :lol: I’m also amused that the letter makes a big thing of the candidate being an ex teacher.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rosy

Post by rosy »

Red pen and send it back? :lol:

I saw that Tory hq are desperately sending out emails trying to find candidates for all of the MPs who are not standing in this election: https://x.com/PGMcNamara/status/1793702331961450798
It’s like a normal midlife crisis only with more chandeliers and foreign languages.
Bat Macdui

Post by Bat Macdui »

I can't believe he called an election when I was on holiday and I had to work out how to make the holiday cottage alleged 'smart' TV work to watch him get drowned to sound of D:Ream. I also now have a recurring D:Ream earworm. :lg:

Still, going really well for them all so far. I am on the verge of finding Steve Baker attractive, though, so that's downside. Someone stage an intervention. :))
Kleio

Post by Kleio »

If local Facebook groups are a good way of understanding how the political landscape my area is voting Tory and think National Service is a brilliant thing.