Gotcha Sunday

Pippedydeadeye
Directory Pipquiries

Re: Gotcha Sunday

Post by Pippedydeadeye »

Done well is the key. I wouldn’t choose some of those but it’s what works for you.

Squeak’s boyfriend has stayed for dinner. Which was earlier than I would have liked, but I didn’t cook it so that’s a win.

I didn’t get all the plants in, but I did a huge amount of weeding in between thunder and hail storms.
Jet

Post by Jet »

I would love a wisteria.

Breakfast sounds good, alan. I was provided breakfast in bed this morning while I was trying to have a lie in - I don't think I've ever had breakfast in bed before that I can recall - I don't know that I'm that much of a fan :lol: but I appreciated the effort as Mr J made scrambled egg, probably for the first time as he doesn't eat eggs. He also brought a donut in case they were inedible :lol:

We have just been pottering today and I have just eaten a salad. Mr J has the smoked on and is making beef ribs.
Half-ten?! Half-ten?! I've never been up at half-ten! What happens?
Cerise

Post by Cerise »

Breakfast in bed doesn’t appeal to me at all!

I have just booked the last part of our Canadian accommodation. Phew!
Topcat

Post by Topcat »

BiB can be an amazing thing, but exclusively in a hotel and never delivered by offspring. :lol:
Jet

Post by Jet »

I wholeheartedly agree :yes: I had to take my bra off because there were toast crumbs in there. I'm also quite a routine based person :uhh: so having my chamomile tea WITH breakfast instead of first and then having regular tea with breakfast and eating breakfast before I'd even washed my face, let alone other usual things just isn't my thing.

Anyway, as I said, I did very much appreciate the gesture though, including Mr J learning from a video how to make, what were actually rather good, scrambled eggs.
Half-ten?! Half-ten?! I've never been up at half-ten! What happens?