Vinted

isambard

Re: Vinted

Post by isambard »

I don't know how to post the photo of my screen shot on here but in my inbox it just says (in French): "Purchase successful. Wait for the seller to send the item."
It doesn't give a last date
sally maclennane

Post by sally maclennane »

Oh that's weird, in the UK, you definitely get a date as the seller. You also get reminders from Vinted too, I think about 3 days into the 5 working days.
Christ on a bendy bus son, don't be such a fucking faff arse
ParisGal

Post by ParisGal »

That is v strange as I just looked at my pending purchase, and it says

Achat réalisé avec succès
XXX doit envoyer le colis avant le 7 Mai. Nous te tiendrons au courant de l'évolution de ta commande.

Although that doesn't make much sense either given that the seller sent it on 2nd May.

I paid on 30th April, so I guess yours should have already been dispatched?
Pippedydeadeye
Directory Pipquiries

Post by Pippedydeadeye »

I always choose the print in store option for sending and refuse to send via InPost because I hate it.
sally maclennane

Post by sally maclennane »

I love In Post, they're so handy and touch wood, I've never had any issues with them.
Christ on a bendy bus son, don't be such a fucking faff arse
isambard

Post by isambard »

Hope this works - as you can see, it just says "achat réalisé avec succès, maintenant attends que ...... envoie le colis".
ParisGal

Post by ParisGal »

Is that Merci de Patienter message new? It could mean that they've just downloaded the label.
isambard

Post by isambard »

Nope, merci de patienter has been there since I purchased the dress on 27 April. Approx. an hour ago I sent her a message (not visible in the screen-shot above) asking if she knows when she'll be able to post the dress, that's where the "environ une heure" comes from.
isambard

Post by isambard »

The seller just told me she's already sent the package. I hadn't received any notification.
Disco

Post by Disco »

I'm assuming the carriers where you drop the parcels off at, don't have printers then Sally? I've only ever used the carriers' equipment to print labels. That's Yodel and Evri.

Ignore me, I eas on the last page and things have moved on.
Kenickie
Kenneth Attenborough

Post by Kenickie »

I've only just started selling, but I'll only do via Evri (print at shop five mins away) or royal mail (home collection). Anything else seems too much faff.
If your back's against the wall, turn around and write on it.
Lily
Picker-Lily

Post by Lily »

isambard wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 11:47 am The seller just told me she's already sent the package. I hadn't received any notification.
In the UK we get notifications when parcels have been dispatched, when the label is zapped by the courier company.

I've sold a couple more things on Vinted - and just bought 5 things including a Lucy & Yak skirt, a Sugarhill Brighton dress, a Baukjen skirt, a Baukjen top, and a bodysuit for a little act I'm doing at the end of the month. It's too easy to spot a bargain on here. :cry:
"You first have to find out who you are. Then you have to be it like mad."

My blog, if you are bored
isambard

Post by isambard »

In France we usually do, too, Lily, that's why this is so strange!