Endlich Freitag (aka Finally Friday)

Pippedydeadeye
Directory Pipquiries

Re: Endlich Freitag (aka Finally Friday)

Post by Pippedydeadeye »

Well, she has been getting 1:2 tuition in History from a South African teacher online at school. She’s enjoyed it, but I’d have preferred a science intervention.
Cerise

Post by Cerise »

Pippedydeadeye wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:15 pm Well, she has been getting 1:2 tuition in History from a South African teacher online at school. She’s enjoyed it, but I’d have preferred a science intervention.
Ah, yes, I just took a look and I know of a similar thing called Third Space Learning. I would also be more interested in core subject help! Can you believe that exams start in two weeks?
Pippedydeadeye
Directory Pipquiries

Post by Pippedydeadeye »

Squeak has Textiles next Thursday and Friday!!!
wendy james

Post by wendy james »

I’m glad you got the evening you wanted Epp!

There were 19 people at my sound bath thing! But no snorers so that was something.

Pizza, disco and making cupcakes and rat shaped biscuits have all gone well. There’s no TOTP due to snooker so P and I have watched One Hit Wonders at the BBC and are now onto 60 at 60. There was a good early appearance by The Kinks but we’ve skipped Shirley Bassey and Kylie so far.

Good luck with exams to Hatchlings!
Cerise

Post by Cerise »

Pippedydeadeye wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 pm Squeak has Textiles next Thursday and Friday!!!
J had his Spanish speaking assessment on Tuesday so has technically already started. How do they examine textiles? Does she have to make something within a certain time like in Sewing Bee?
Pippedydeadeye
Directory Pipquiries

Post by Pippedydeadeye »

It’s pretty much that. Design & make a final piece, though all the previous work counts too.