Is Tuesday too exciting ?

TracyA

Is Tuesday too exciting ?

Post by TracyA »

Are you all too busy doing nice stuff to post? Probably not, I imagine most of you are working .

I have nothing of interest to share, I have some online stuff to do, calendar to review so I can think about a holiday and a lunchtime dog walk.

Stir fry for a late lunch/early dinner, zumba class tonight and soup for supper.

Beat that for a crazy, fun filled day!
wendy james

Re: Is Tuesday too exciting ?

Post by wendy james »

It’s an exciting day out at a work related event at the NEC for me!

I left home about 640 but managed to fit a run in beforehand.
emma_p

Post by emma_p »

I'm hoping for a very unexciting Tuesday after my Monday involved calling an ambulance after I found an elderly man blacked out on the street with a head injury on my walk to work.

Anyway so far so good. Work, gymnastics for Liv and my brother is coming to stay this evening for the last time as he accepted a job nearer his house :perky:
rosy

Post by rosy »

Goodness, I hope he was OK and you have a calmer day, emma_p!

It's lovely sunshine here so I have laundry on the line and windows open. It's amazing how some sunshine after weeks of endless rain makes life seem a little better.
It’s like a normal midlife crisis only with more chandeliers and foreign languages.
Bat Macdui

Post by Bat Macdui »

That sounds quite upsetting, emmap. I hope he was okay.

It is... just Tuesday? I have nothing exciting to report. I'm still floating on a little cloud of Zen after Yin Yoga last night, and I'm wondering when to have lunch. 12.01pm is probably winning. Exciting times.
lazzbo

Post by lazzbo »

Alright, pals?

Gosh, emma, that sounds horrible.

I've been to the dentist, had a reasonably large quote accepted by a new client and I shall now have some lunch. It feels like today has lasted forever already.
bramblerose

Post by bramblerose »

Oh I hope the chappie is ok emma.

I walked this morning, just a shorter walk round the local pond. Mother swan is nesting on about 8 or 9 eggs.

I have towels out which are snapping nicely in the wind.

I will head off to the supermarket after work as I need to pick up some garlic bread for dinner which I forgot to buy at the weekend and that is the most excitement this day holds.
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either, just fuck off and leave me alone.
Glint

Post by Glint »

Morning, I’ve been for a walk, and managed to evade the rain. It’s a very changeable day here - grey and raining one minute and then blazing sunshine for 3 seconds.

I hope the man is okay, Emma and today is a more tranquil day for you.
TracyA

Post by TracyA »

Well done for looking after him Emma, it's a bit sad that you won't get to hear if he is ok.
sally maclennane

Post by sally maclennane »

Oh god Emma, that happened to me many years ago, in my old house. I managed to involve a passing dog walker and then fortunately a police car turned up (unrelated to the incident) and we gladly handed him over to them. He was drunk and had fallen and hit his head, but was very ungrateful for our help and kept insisting he was fine. I hope your chap is OK.

I've been out at school this morning and am back home now as J needs the car late. He's going to collect his oldest daughter from the airport (she lives down south) and drop her at her mums. Her mum doesn't do motorway driving so can't go to the airport :ella:
Christ on a bendy bus son, don't be such a fucking faff arse
Cerise

Post by Cerise »

Hello! Wishing you a drama-free day, Emma.

I met up with a friend this morning so we could co-work on a course we’re both doing. It was a very helpful thing to do and in my favourite cafe. I also loitered on a bridge over the canal in the sun and sucked it all up for five minutes. It’s warm! :frolic:
Pippedydeadeye
Directory Pipquiries

Post by Pippedydeadeye »

Hello all!

I am having a crap Tuesday involving a car that rolled across a pavement and into another car right by the hospital bus stop. I had to run and alert security while everyone else just looked at it. Then I got insulted in a meeting and I’m really upset about it but trying not to dwell on it and now I’m on a return bus that is invisible!

Hope the man is OK, Emma. And good news about your brother! I hope he thanks you for enabling his life for the past few years.
Dutchie

Post by Dutchie »

Oh, that's a scary thing to happen Emma. Hope the old man is OK. We are currently on holiday and yesterday a man came down the water slide and the life guard hadn't been paying attention because the next man came down just after him and smashed into the back of him really hard. He got up, stepped of the slide, went horribly pale and lay down on the ground. We hung around for a bit but a medic came to see him, so we left. I haven't seen him again but I hope he is OK and not stuck in some Turkish hospital.

I can predict the rest of my day will consist of food, drinks and a wander around the bazaar, followed by more drinks!