May Day May Day!

Dutchie

Re: May Day May Day!

Post by Dutchie »

I have no idea what day it is, which is typical for a holiday week! It was ferociously hot here today, no respite from the sun, so there were many visits to the pool.

Hope your mum recovers quickly Sal! I have dryer envy, Pip...
Kleio

Post by Kleio »

Swift recovery vibes to your Mum Sal.

It’s been misty and muggy here all day but I’ve been inside at mums support group.

I wanted to take the kids swimming but our main level crossing had an electric failure today which meant a train has gone into a car. It’s really scary as it’s the major route into town. Luckily, it was a big car and one of the smaller passenger trains. Had it been the heavy pot ash freight train and a smaller vehicle I don’t want to imagine the outcome. There’s usually a lot of foot traffic there too. Getting to the pool will be busy if it’s not reopened.
emma_p

Post by emma_p »

What time are you due to hear from your mum, Sal? I hope her procedure has gone smoothly.
sally maclennane

Post by sally maclennane »

emma_p wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 3:24 pm What time are you due to hear from your mum, Sal? I hope her procedure has gone smoothly.
I'm at the hospital now, waiting for her to be released. She sounded a bit spaced out on the phone but I think that's standard given she's been sedated.
Christ on a bendy bus son, don't be such a fucking faff arse