Consciously Unbellended

Re: Back at it Tuesday

Post by Smunder Woman »

Happy birthday Epp!
Duophonic

Post by Duophonic »

Happy birthday, Epp.

It's Mini's birthday too today, 27. The time has just flown by.

It's dull and grey here but at least no rain.
BRING ON THE TRUMPETS!

Princess Clacky Thing
Pippedydeadeye
Directory Pipquiries

Post by Pippedydeadeye »

Happy birthday to Epp & Mini!

It’s so grey here. And not that warm. It’s not fair!

I’m trying to decide whether to go to an exercise class tonight instead of Thursday and while I don’t really want to, it’s been ages since I did anything other than a gentle stroll.
bramblerose

Post by bramblerose »

Happy birthday epp!

We've had lunch outside. It's not short sleeve weather but it's definitely a sit outside with a hoodie on weather 🌥️

My new table and chairs :love: (ignore the washing)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either, just fuck off and leave me alone.
dizzyd
Englebert Humperdizz

Post by dizzyd »

Go to the class Pip you can always leave halfway through if it gets too much
My nail blog - you can also link to my instagram account through there
http://naildart.blogspot.co.uk
Epponnee Rae

Post by Epponnee Rae »

Afternoon all, thank you for the birthday wishes! :hbeat: And happy birthday to my birthday twin, Mini! 🎉 My mum put a candle in a piece of Tottenham cake earlier :))

I have managed to get a facial and pedicure booked for this afternoon and I might still try and squeeze in a gallery visit too.
Little My

Post by Little My »

Happy Birthday, Epp. Your plans sound nice.

Mini too!

I got a geography field trip form flung at me last minute as R was walking out the door, which I then had to speed-fill out. :twitch: I'm surprised these things are not fully online these days. It would cut out the flaky middleman/teen.

The lack of exercise memo got to me too. I'm prioritizing a bit of gardening before I get to that though. Get moving, Turtles. :bel: :))
FiveO'Clock

Post by FiveO'Clock »

Happy Birthday, Epp!

My Keurig broke this morning so am coffee-deficient. Now our work system is down so have little to do but wait for IT. I got the exercise memo and have at least completed my PT exercises.
TracyA

Post by TracyA »

27 Duo ! I think of her as being about 13 . Lora posted photos of her 2 youngest on Insta yesterday and their grown upness surprised me.

I didn't need a cardigan or jacket for my dog walk just now, I wore a vest top and skirt . It is 19 degrees apparently. I can see a big grey cloud outside though, even though there is no rain forecast on my app.
Popprincess

Post by Popprincess »

FiveO'Clock wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 2:03 pm

My Keurig broke this morning so am coffee-deficient.
:panic:

I have been for a walk in the park and it's definitely short sleeve weather here, though I was in my usual gothic exercise wear of black tee and black jeans :lol: there were lads sprawled out on the grass in shorts with their tops off!

That sounds like a lovely birthday plan, Epp.
Ginger wrote:God yes. It's like a Norse epic written by a Moomin.
Little My

Post by Little My »

Sounds like there's enough time for a coffee run. :)

Gothic exercise wear. :lol: I have no sleeves today, it's super sunny.

The theme of this morning seems to be the calendar getting filled up. May and June are so busy!
Loralei

Post by Loralei »

TracyA wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 2:15 pm 27 Duo ! I think of her as being about 13 . Lora posted photos of her 2 youngest on Insta yesterday and their grown upness surprised me.
I had the same reaction to Mini being an Actual Adult! Happy birthday Epp and (not so)Mini. I should have been your triplet but I stayed put for an extra 2 weeks :humble:

I let Betty stay home today as her year had a reward trip that would have felt like a punishment for her (a day at Thorpe Park). She came with me to the hairdresser then we had lunch and a walk :love: Everything feels better when the sun shines, doesn't it?
FiveO'Clock

Post by FiveO'Clock »

Little My wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 2:54 pm Sounds like there's enough time for a coffee run. :)
We decided to try to go without a second car for a while to build up our savings since I work from home. This is only the second time in five months I've been inconvenienced, but the lack of coffee has made the day drag.

We have a tornado watch here, so all sports are cancelled tonight which means we have a free and easy evening ahead. Unless there's a tornado.
emma_p

Post by emma_p »

Get a hario v60 so you can make coffee in an emergency! I got a plastic one from Amazon to take on holiday, they’re really cheap.
FiveO'Clock

Post by FiveO'Clock »

Clever! I've ordered one - thanks!
Topcat

Post by Topcat »

These days, I would have to check that out with my mate James Hoffmann first. :snooty:
FiveO'Clock

Post by FiveO'Clock »

FiveO'Clock wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 9:26 pm We have a tornado watch here, so all sports are cancelled tonight which means we have a free and easy evening ahead. Unless there's a tornado.
So ... we had two tornadoes hit our town last night and both touched down about a mile from our house in different directions, one of them traveling for 11 miles. We just got our power back and escaped any real damage but it was a scary night for sure.