Anger, bile, tears and tea

Texaco Shirley

Re: Anger, bile, tears and tea

Post by Texaco Shirley »

:mog:
Luce

Post by Luce »

He's going to die and he'll get away with all of it. They all will. Him, Kellyanne Conway, Ivanka, all of them. Absolute crooks.
Texaco Shirley

Post by Texaco Shirley »

He’s not going to die. It’ll be Bolsonaro all over again. He’ll recover and convince his base it’s not a real disease.
Smunder Woman
Consciously Unbellended

Post by Smunder Woman »

He just walked himself to the helicopter, so I think it's going to be all about how he beat covid. Sadly.
Derek Nimmo

Post by Derek Nimmo »

They'll all get away with it anyway, so it would be better if he's removed from the world now before he can do any more damage, or cause any more deaths, than he already has.
Zoomer

Post by Zoomer »

There's no way he'll die. Even if he does die, they'll get some sort of glove puppet to keep him going until the election. If they haven't already. *taps nose*
Chicky

Post by Chicky »

He’ll have seen that a trip to intensive care didn’t do Boris any harm.
Disco

Post by Disco »

Zoomer wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:38 pm There's no way he'll die. Even if he does die, they'll get some sort of glove puppet to keep him going until the election. If they haven't already. *taps nose*
Spitting Image is making a comeback.
Derek Nimmo wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:30 pm They'll all get away with it anyway, so it would be better if he's removed from the world now before he can do any more damage, or cause any more deaths, than he already has.
This is the best outcome.
Ella77

Post by Ella77 »

Chicky wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:51 pm He’ll have seen that a trip to intensive care didn’t do Boris any harm.
Exactly.
smalex

Post by smalex »

His poll ratings have sunk though, people seem to be muttering against him from within his own party, obviously its hard to separate his illness from his general performance but he's not exactly flying high. Boris has the advantage of ages before an election but I'm not sure a stint in ICU was an election winner.
overthehill

Post by overthehill »

Zoomer wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:38 pm There's no way he'll die. Even if he does die, they'll get some sort of glove puppet to keep him going until the election. If they haven't already. *taps nose*
El Cid! :lol:
el-cid.jpg
"Inagh to China Motorcycle Ride" blog, if you're interested: www.inaghtochina.com :))
Chicky

Post by Chicky »

Latest CNN poll has Biden at 57% and Trump at 41%. I know polling data is not always right but that’s still pretty significant with less than a month to go, right? :puppy:
Kleio

Post by Kleio »

I can’t even let myself hope any more.
Bat Macdui

Post by Bat Macdui »

Chicky wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:43 pm Latest CNN poll has Biden at 57% and Trump at 41%. I know polling data is not always right but that’s still pretty significant with less than a month to go, right? :puppy:
I keep reading semi-positive articles but I'm so utterly jaded by Brexit/pandemic/descent into fascist state now I just sort of half raise an eyebrow at them. :)) If Biden wins there's the next minor hurdle of getting Trump actually out. :look:
Derek Nimmo

Post by Derek Nimmo »

Well, much as I hate to feel an iota of optimism either, he's pissed off both the Secret Service and the military so...if Covid doesn't get him etc :fc:
rosy

Post by rosy »

My son and his fiancée are sunk in gloom, feeling that the polls are wrong and even if they are right, he won’t leave the WH in January.
It’s like a normal midlife crisis only with more chandeliers and foreign languages.
Mountain Goat

Post by Mountain Goat »

I am worried that Pence is going to have to take his place and that he won't repel as many swing voters as Trump does.
Protected by the ejaculation of serpents
Texaco Shirley

Post by Texaco Shirley »

We still have time for Pence to incubate the virus too I think?
Mountain Goat

Post by Mountain Goat »

I hope so. I await his results daily like a lottery scratchcard, only to be routinely disappointed.
Protected by the ejaculation of serpents
smalex

Post by smalex »

I reckon he's cleverer than the rest of them and gives Trump a very wide berth if he can help it (unless there's photos of them snogging or something).