Anger, bile, tears and tea

FiveO'Clock

Re: Anger, bile, tears and tea

Post by FiveO'Clock »

Bat Macdui wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:53 am Seeing as Elizabeth Warren has announced she will run as a candidate for the presidency I cannot over empathise how much I am looking forward to all those men who said they'd support her, but not Hilary, coming out shouting and campaigning now.
:mischief:
Bat Macdui

Post by Bat Macdui »

And on the news that Bernie Sanders is planning to run, I want to yell, LOOK AT WHAT HAPPENED TO US WITH CORBYN. :lol:
Marth
Location: London - but not by the sea. Nowhere near it in fact.

Post by Marth »

Bat Macdui wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:01 pm And on the news that Bernie Sanders is planning to run, I want to yell, LOOK AT WHAT HAPPENED TO US WITH CORBYN. :lol:
Yep, fucking bollocks isn't it. Literally.
Malan
Marth
Location: London - but not by the sea. Nowhere near it in fact.

Post by Marth »

Bat Macdui wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:53 am Seeing as Elizabeth Warren has announced she will run as a candidate for the presidency I cannot over empathise how much I am looking forward to all those men who said they'd support her, but not Hilary, coming out shouting and campaigning now.
As above, and Bernie announces in 3,2,1 ohhh, where are those feminist bros for Liz now?
Malan
Turtle Bean

Post by Turtle Bean »

This photo of Princess Anne and Jared Kushner has made me laugh a lot. She is SO weary.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
smalex

Post by smalex »

:lol:
The Royals earnt their tax payer funding this week, if you ask me.
sally maclennane

Post by sally maclennane »

That reminds me of my favourite picture of the Pope, when Trump came to visit.
donald-trump-pope-francis-vatican.jpg
Christ on a bendy bus son, don't be such a fucking faff arse
Lily
Picker-Lily

Post by Lily »

The Pope :love:

Camilla's wink has kept me sane this week.
"You first have to find out who you are. Then you have to be it like mad."

My blog, if you are bored
overthehill

Post by overthehill »

Lily wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:23 pm Camilla's wink has kept me sane this week.
I loved that. Despite not being 'the people's princess', I think she's quite a good egg and probably has a lot more sense.

I'm ashamed to say we were quite excited to see a blue and white helicopter approaching our house, earlier this evening. We're only about 20k from Doonbeg and quite often on the flight path for Shannon. As it went overhead, we realised it was quite small and definitely not 'Marine One', but we gave it a wave anyway and it appeared to circle round for another look. It was probably just Press. Much as I hate Trump, R and I have resigned ourselves to the fact that he is a major employer in these parts and his visit has the potential to really put Clare on the map ...

Sorry. :(
"Inagh to China Motorcycle Ride" blog, if you're interested: www.inaghtochina.com :))
Kleio

Post by Kleio »

This guy is a congressional candidate for Virginia. I’ve read the article openmouthed as I can’t believe people like this exist!

He believes in rape, incest, breeding your own “fucktoys”, violence against women as they are just property and white supremacy is a goal to achieve.

https://m.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/na ... e89e1e4824
Epponnee Rae

Post by Epponnee Rae »

I honestly can’t read that, Kleio. That those men exist and are crawling out of the woodwork and have the brass neck believe their views are publicly legitimate is nauseating. I suppose at least now we know who they all are and they are first for the burning. Metaphorically speaking :look:
nineseven

Post by nineseven »

Fortunately that article is a year old and he withdrew from the election. He’s not been in the news (as far as I can see) this year.

He sounds very sane :look:
overthehill

Post by overthehill »

Did anyone see this? Someone spoofed the US Presidential Seal at a conservative teenage group rally, this week. Apparently, the Latin inscription was also altered to say "45 is a puppet".:look: Absolute genius! :mog: https://edition.cnn.com/2019/07/25/poli ... index.html
"Inagh to China Motorcycle Ride" blog, if you're interested: www.inaghtochina.com :))
Ella77

Post by Ella77 »

I see Radio 4 is giving Steve Bannon airtime now. Jesus wept.
Mountain Goat

Post by Mountain Goat »

Not only that, but apparently pretty much unchallenged. Someone as extreme as him should not be given a platform at all by a public broadcaster, but if he is, then he needs to be robustly challenged and the interview has to have balance. Surely otherwise it breaks the BBC charter?

I think a lot of the charges about BBC bias are nonsense (the fact that complaints of bias come from both sides says enough) but this is so fucking wrong that it scares me.
Protected by the ejaculation of serpents
Ella77

Post by Ella77 »

Absolutely. I couldn’t believe my ears.
Topcat

Post by Topcat »

Breaking news that Epstein has been found dead in his cell? Handy that...
Chicky

Post by Chicky »

I was just saying to Mr C that I’m sure Epstein was well catered for if that was a decision he cared to make..
Topcat

Post by Topcat »

Thing is, this shit has gone so far it isn't even anywhere close to tin foil hat territory anymore.

I wouldn't doubt that it is exactly as you say, most people will think it and we will all just accept it. The world is a very fucked up place.
rosy

Post by rosy »

I thought I was being ridiculous for thinking "how convenient for Trump and his cronies".
It’s like a normal midlife crisis only with more chandeliers and foreign languages.