Prince Andrew?

Bat Macdui

Re: Prince Andrew?

Post by Bat Macdui »

Ruby wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:55 pm He's probably more intelligent than the Royals too. Democracy is overrated though.
:mog: Each county gets their own dictator, and the position is won by best of three; a fight in jelly, a Mensa test with weird shapes and a general knowledge test on Great Dictators from History? "So, Mr Burnham, so you think you're more Tito than Stalin?" :))
smalex

Post by smalex »

Bat Macdui wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:38 am
"So, Mr Burnham

:mog: He SO would apply.
Pippedydeadeye
Directory Pipquiries

Post by Pippedydeadeye »

I’m signing up for Bats’ vision.
Lily
Picker-Lily

Post by Lily »

Andy Burnham in jelly :love:
"You first have to find out who you are. Then you have to be it like mad."

My blog, if you are bored
Starry

Post by Starry »

Bats’ idea should win.

As for Andrew, someone really needs to tell him to fade out of the spotlight, he’s only making things worse for himself. I didn’t think it was possible, but there you have it.
sally maclennane wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:01 pm
The Irish have managed to elect good presidents, it can be done!
Our current one is immortalised as a tea cosy and a giggling soft toy that they sold for charity. I think he should be president forever.
sally maclennane

Post by sally maclennane »

Starry wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:28 pm Bats’ idea should win.

As for Andrew, someone really needs to tell him to fade out of the spotlight, he’s only making things worse for himself. I didn’t think it was possible, but there you have it.
sally maclennane wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:01 pm
The Irish have managed to elect good presidents, it can be done!
Our current one is immortalised as a tea cosy and a giggling soft toy that they sold for charity. I think he should be president forever.
I love Miggledy :love:
Christ on a bendy bus son, don't be such a fucking faff arse
Marth
Location: London - but not by the sea. Nowhere near it in fact.

Post by Marth »

Breaking news is that he has just announced he is "stepping back" from all duties, with the agreement of the Queen. This on othe back of him being caught lying about when he actually met Epstein.
Malan
Froozy

Post by Froozy »

And lots of sponsors withdrawing from projects/charities he’s involved with. Good fucking riddance.
Ella77

Post by Ella77 »

Good. Honestly, fuck this guy.
smalex

Post by smalex »

Do we still have to pay for him to sit on his arse doing nothing, getting away with being a paedophile?
Marth

Post by Marth »

smalex wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:45 pm Do we still have to pay for him to sit on his arse doing nothing, getting away with being a paedophile?
I know! it's fucking terrible.
Malan
Edith Bacon

Post by Edith Bacon »

The Christmas speech is going to be a tricky write this year.
Ruby

Post by Ruby »

smalex wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:45 pm Do we still have to pay for him to sit on his arse doing nothing, getting away with being a paedophile?
Technically he isn't on the Civil List or whatever it's called now. He gets a navy pension but has also been raking in £££ via expenses whilst he's been noncing around the world on 'official business'. So his money comes from the Queen and the Royal Navy pension - we are paying for it one way or another.
Last edited by Ruby on Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
smalex

Post by smalex »

I love it when they say that the Queen is paying for something herself. One way or another, they've got all their wealth from us! It's not as if she's got a side hustle flogging kleeneze.
Ella77

Post by Ella77 »

Edith Bacon wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:09 pm The Christmas speech is going to be a tricky write this year.
Annus horribilissimus :sman:?
Marth

Post by Marth »

Annus horrinonceilis
Malan
Morganna

Post by Morganna »

smalex wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:25 pm It's not as if she's got a side hustle flogging kleeneze.
:lol: That has really tickled me, in amongst the gloom :))
Annabella

Post by Annabella »

Unfortunately for Queen whom I do admire for still working at 90+ this is not what she envisioned when she started the job - favourite son being a complete waste of space as well as all the rest - she must be wishing she could retire and get out of it altogether right now
Morganna

Post by Morganna »

She probably is; but if she did, the monarchy would really struggle. The thing is, though, she must have known what was going on (whether or not she knew whilst it was going on), and yet it wasn't till he was pushed that Andrew has jumped. Apparently the Queen signed off the awful interview, in the hope that he'd get away with it, too.

I completely understand a mother wanting to stand by her son, and not believing that he could do such a thing; but as the Queen she really shouldn't have got involved, however indirectly, with covering up something like trafficking and paedophilia. It's sanctioning it at the highest level.
Luna

Post by Luna »

I read somewhere that Sarah F was instrumental in his decision to do the interview. She thought it would repair his reputation in the same way she flogged herself on some awful Oprah series. The thing is, she was just stupid with money, not a paedophile so how she thought this would work in his favour boggles the mind.