Labour Leadership : Reboot 2019

Bat Macdui

Re: Labour Leadership : Reboot 2019

Post by Bat Macdui »

Gideon has a MASSIVE Starmer crush. MASSIVE.
nineseven

Post by nineseven »

Bat Macdui wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:36 pm Gideon has a MASSIVE Starmer crush. MASSIVE.
So do I.
Bat Macdui

Post by Bat Macdui »

Nope. Potato-ey. :lg:
sally maclennane

Post by sally maclennane »

Yeah, he's only human :)) (actually he might not be...)

Johnson is utterly shit when faced with Starmer but sadly I don't know if that will make a difference. Some people just love his crap platitudes and posh boy image. Anyone who had done a tiny bit of research into him would have seen that hes a lazy lightweight arsehole who lies habitually and cares for nothing but his own ego. Yet he's still popular :shrug:
Christ on a bendy bus son, don't be such a fucking faff arse
nineseven

Post by nineseven »

Bat Macdui wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:39 pm Nope. Potato-ey. :lg:
It's less a physical attraction, more an appreciation of his expert filleting of our idiot PM.
emma_p

Post by emma_p »

sally maclennane wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:42 pm Yeah, he's only human :)) (actually he might not be...)
He's recently announced he has girlfriend (who just happened to be his chief of staff while he was still married :look: ) and he seems pretty smitten.

I'm with Bats on Kier's potato-face but I'm so glad to have him as leader. An actual adult!
Mountain Goat

Post by Mountain Goat »

I plan my Wednesday schedule around having PMQs to look forward to. I sit down, full screen it, and have a nice sandwich and watch him encouraging our PM to theatrically pratfall into the holes he dug himself. :love2: Toasted walnut and rosemary bread, some Wigmore and a tomato this week.
Protected by the ejaculation of serpents
sally maclennane

emma_p wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:49 pm
sally maclennane wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:42 pm Yeah, he's only human :)) (actually he might not be...)
He's recently announced he has girlfriend (who just happened to be his chief of staff while he was still married :look: ) and he seems pretty smitten.
I saw that headline, it was pretty much "I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND" like some 14 year old :lol:
Bat Macdui

Post by Bat Macdui »

I do the same, Goat, but with a less sophisticated lunch. Frequently hummus with chopped whatever is in the fridge, FYI. Sometimes a pitta lobbed through the toaster.
Ruby

Post by Ruby »

sally maclennane wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:18 pm
emma_p wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:49 pm
I saw that headline, it was pretty much "I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND" like some 14 year old :lol:
Oh God yes, it was a massive cringe. He totally has a Starmer Boner though.
Bat Macdui

Post by Bat Macdui »

I have been enjoying Owen Jones begging the far left to stay in the party and fight from within as they all threaten to lob away their membership in defence of RLB. :)) I'm a bit more, off you pop, back to Galloway and his cat suit. Don't let the door hit your arse on the way out. :)) Apparently even the Mail this morning was reporting with a bit of Keir love and archly pointing out Johnson should take a lesson on sacking people when they need a good sacking.
Mountain Goat

Post by Mountain Goat »

The Mail?! This has come to a pretty pass.

A mass flounce would be ideal.
Ruby

Post by Ruby »

I think it's actually really interesting how impotent all of those Corbyn Outriders are now. Corbyn relied on them because there was no support or discipline within the parliamentary party, but now there is consistent messaging and actual decisions they are completely redundant.

I mean at this point, it really doesn't matter what the fuck Ash Sakar or Owen Jones have to say about it, does it? The vast majority of the parliamentary party have no problem with it OR, maybe more importantly, they aren't saying if they do. The press and the Tories can't scream for her to be sacked because she has been.

I imagine the 'outriders' will now all have to go back to their day jobs. I can't actually read what Owen Jones has written, mind, because he has blocked me and 99% of women on Twitter.
Bat Macdui

Post by Bat Macdui »

The Mail is CROSS about Jenrick. They like a bit of hang em and flog em and all lives matter but not bribery.
Mountain Goat

Post by Mountain Goat »

Imagine the atmosphere in the Angela Rayner/RLB flat today. :))
Bat Macdui

Post by Bat Macdui »

Ruby wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:13 pm I think it's actually really interesting how impotent all of those Corbyn Outriders are now. Corbyn relied on them because there was no support or discipline within the parliamentary party, but now there is consistent messaging and actual decisions they are completely redundant.

I mean at this point, it really doesn't matter what the fuck Ash Sakar or Owen Jones have to say about it, does it? The vast majority of the parliamentary party have no problem with it OR, maybe more importantly, they aren't saying if they do. The press and the Tories can't scream for her to be sacked because she has been.

I imagine the 'outriders' will now all have to go back to their day jobs. I can't actually read what Owen Jones has written, mind, because he has blocked me and 99% of women on Twitter.
Radio 4 this morning could only summon up Len McCluskey and John Lansman for the 'shouldn't have been sacked' view. It's about time McCluskey fucked off somewhere else anol.
Pippedydeadeye
Directory Pipquiries

Post by Pippedydeadeye »

What’s even more brilliant is that Maxine Peake has completely retracted what she said too (I do wish people who pretend to be other people for a living didn’t get to spout their opinions quite so much - just because you’re in the public eye doesn’t mean you get to pronounce on everything).
sally maclennane

Bat Macdui wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:14 pm The Mail is CROSS about Jenrick. They like a bit of hang em and flog em and all lives matter but not bribery.
Plus yer man Desmond owns (owned?) the Express which is one of the Wail's rivals so they'll be happy to have a boot at them!
lazzbo

Post by lazzbo »

Pippedydeadeye wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:43 pm What’s even more brilliant is that Maxine Peake has completely retracted what she said too (I do wish people who pretend to be other people for a living didn’t get to spout their opinions quite so much - just because you’re in the public eye doesn’t mean you get to pronounce on everything).
Aye, I thought what she said was a load of shite - according to her, she was mistaken. But there was a conspicuous lack of apology and she says she's not anti-Semitic. Sure, but you're sharing anti-Semitic tropes, love. :ella: The whole interview with her was laughable, she said that people should have voted for Jeremy Corbyn, cos she voted for Blair despite hating him, because "anything's better than the Tories", and then she criticised people for joining Labour now that Keir Starmer leads the party. Idiothole.

I could not love Starmer more now, though not in a sexy way. I've never found a politician sexy, I don't think.
Pippedydeadeye
Directory Pipquiries

Post by Pippedydeadeye »

I keep feeling the need to state how I’ve loved him in a sexy way for longer than he’s been in politics. :)) :l: