Early Pregnancy Thread

viggy

Re: Early Pregnancy Thread

Post by viggy »

More blob pics :))
21200960-76F9-4B5C-B370-664BEC5864F5.jpeg
We got it confirmed today they’re definitely MCDA, which is great news. I passed a random clot Saturday morning which obviously put us on edge again, so it was lovely to see them wriggling around and growing well. Just waiting on the NIPT results and hopefully we can relax a wee bit.

L hadn’t seen them on Thursday so he hadn’t seen them moving, so he was super chuffed to see them today. They were both all over the place, twin 1 stretched their legs right out at one point, it was wild - I’m so used to seeing scans where they are all curled up :))
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Glint

Post by Glint »

:love:
Scooter

Post by Scooter »

Lovely! The monsters are MCDA, which is lower risk that MCMA so that’s great news. I hope you have smooth sailing from now on. How are you feeling?
viggy

Post by viggy »

Yes, they’ll be identical, but the lower risk kind thank goodness - it’s the difference between aiming for 36 weeks instead of 32 weeks.

I’m in a bit of a loop of tiredness/sickness/hunger - the hunger wakes me up in the middle of the night, the lack of sleep makes the nausea worse, and the hunger and nausea are a fine balance :panic: I’m also really breathless if I go any faster than a slow walk, but I don’t know if that a pregnancy thing or a post Covid thing…but apart from that I’m fine :lol:
Scooter

Post by Scooter »

The monsters came at 35 weeks but were huge. 36 is a good aim. I found constantly having boiled sweets helped with the nausea so I could stomach proper food. Twins take it out of you! Look after yourself; growing 2 people at once is hard work!
Kenickie
Kenneth Attenborough

Post by Kenickie »

Lovely picture! And such a relief to be MCDA. Twins are definitely very hard work so rest as much as you can and don't hesitate to ask your GP for medication if your sickness needs it.
If your back's against the wall, turn around and write on it.
viggy

Post by viggy »

Blood tests results say low risk for everything - phew!
Kenickie
Kenneth Attenborough

Post by Kenickie »

Excellent!
If your back's against the wall, turn around and write on it.