Early Pregnancy Thread

lorri_b

Re: Early Pregnancy Thread

Post by lorri_b »

How are you feeling now Rouky? Good luck for tomorrow.

Congrats, Est!
Dandelion

Post by Dandelion »

Estrella wrote:It's totally natural to worry, Dands. How are you feeling?
I haven't got any nausea at all, so feel fine which is a bit worrying. My boobs are killing me though, and I have felt lots of twinges and a 'tugging' feeling in my abdomen a lot.

I did another conception indicator test before I left on Monday and it said 3 weeks + which is right, so it seems to be heading in the right direction. I am just so scared it will be another missed miscarriage where I don't start bleeding for weeks. :(
Estrella

Post by Estrella »

I had really sore boobs with J but no sickness. Just nausea that kicked in about 7 weeks. Maybe you've got a little boy on board? That's good about the Clearblue test.

MrE said to me this morning when I said I was feeling sick, that maybe it's a girl. We're trying to not get ahead of ourselves just now. I want to get past 6+3 and then see how it goes. He's terrified - that we're going to lose this one too and he doesn't want me to have to go through that again.
Kleio

Post by Kleio »

Cautious :disco: Est.
Dandelion

Post by Dandelion »

Today I have had a tiny bit of the dreaded brown spotting that I dealt with for about a month before my previous miscarriage. I am not happy. :( I will keep an eye on it.

Good luck today, Rouky.
Rouky

Post by Rouky »

Aw Dande, it's about the right time for implantation bleeding, it's not red so don't worry. Most people get some. And it's still pretty early to have symptoms, if you are going to get any. I totally get it though, a missed miscarriage means you know that you could have all symptoms or none, and it's no indication of whether everything is ok.

I have everything tightly crossed for you and Est too :)) It's so hard not to analyse everything isn't it?

I'm feeling much more positive, as my symptoms seem to have come back! I hope I'm not being a massive timewaster having this scan.
Loralei

Post by Loralei »

Hooray, Rouky! I hope you ARE a massive time waster :)). (It's not time wasting though; it's what the EPCs are there for and has a recognised benefit, otherwise they'd tell 90% of people referred to go home and wait it out :drill:. Obviously I, having had 5 scans in 6 weeks, would say this, but still...)

I'm sorry to hear of your stress, Dandino. I was really hoping for a straightforward time for you, but as Rouky says it's really common even in healthy pregnancies. :turtle: for you.
Rouky

Post by Rouky »

I hope I am too! To be fair, my GP was concerned about my loss of boobage and backpain, I'd called for a bit of reassurance not to ask for another scan. I am really hoping my feeling ill is because the MS is back and not because I've got the flulike thing OH is suffering with at the moment (I will be going on my own today :( ).
Brass Neck

Post by Brass Neck »

Good luck today, Rouky. :)
Nail varnish mule
Dandelion

Post by Dandelion »

What time is your scan, Rouky? I am glad to hear your symptoms have returned.

No more spotting here - it was just a tiny bit so maybe not scary-stuff related. I am still naughtily Googling 'subchorionic haematomas' though (that is what I had last time, and caused the bleeding).
Rouky

Post by Rouky »

:love:

:frolic:
Rouky

Post by Rouky »

Dandelion wrote:What time is your scan, Rouky? I am glad to hear your symptoms have returned.

No more spotting here - it was just a tiny bit so maybe not scary-stuff related. I am still naughtily Googling 'subchorionic haematomas' though (that is what I had last time, and caused the bleeding).
STEP AWAY. Google at times like this is not your friend. Glad the spotting has stopped.
Loralei

Post by Loralei »

:frolic: for both of you.
Brass Neck

Post by Brass Neck »

Oh woohoo! How fab! :disco: Hope you're feeling much relieved, lovely. :hug:
Nail varnish mule
Livilla

Post by Livilla »

:weewee:

Execllent news Rouky, and Est as well!
Rouky

Post by Rouky »

I'm very, very happy.
Dandelion

Post by Dandelion »

That is fantastic news, Rouky. :))
Woodstock wired

Post by Woodstock wired »

That is so wonderful Rouky.
Lovely Me

Post by Lovely Me »

Hello Rouky-blob! :wave: :bel:

Dande, that's what caused the bleeding I had with Clem too. Step away from google! :drill:
Bark twice if you're in Milwaukee!
Ismee

Post by Ismee »

Rouky! :disco: Brilliant.

Dandelion, I have everything crossed for you and you too, Est. :disco: I knew you were pregnant when you said you had raging pmt on the ttc thread. :))