smalex

Re: Juvenile Jibber Jabber

Post by smalex »

:lol:

W asked if we could buy a waterlemon the other day
purple_dress

Post by purple_dress »

I noticed a graze on S's elbow when we were eating breakfast yesterday and I asked him how he got it. He just sighed and said 'bad driving'!
wendy james

Post by wendy james »

:lol: at bad driving.

I have quite a taste in my mouth if i think of a lemon the size of a watermelon! :panic:
Jet

Post by Jet »

Bad driving :lol:

L: Mummy, did you hear my tummy crumble?

He also drew a picture of me and out dots for my dimples as I was smiling. However when explaining this to me he called them nipples.
Half-ten?! Half-ten?! I've never been up at half-ten! What happens?
Heebie Jeebie

Post by Heebie Jeebie »

Beebie: You're a bit squishy mummy
Me (having gained a few pounds due to sprained ankle but trying to be positive): Yes sometimes squishy is quite nice isn't it?
Beebie: Yes I've noticed that old people are squishy, and the older they get the more squishy they get

:cry:

Also the other day we were discussing what to do as it was to be hot and sunny and gave Beebie stern instructions to be quiet and let us talk without interruptions as we already knew he would want to go to the farm park. He managed a few minutes of silence then said, "Excuse me? Could I just slip in a tiny question please?" It was so funny and cute we said OK and he let out this huge emotional torrent about how he was desperate to go to the farm park.

I love the bad driving one :mog:
Froozy

Post by Froozy »

Did he get to the farm park?!

Bad driving is excellent.

We have the Space You Choose book and on the transport page S always chooses the transporter machine as his mode of choice.

‘I want to be boomed up, mummy’
Jet

Post by Jet »

That’s so sweet :love:

It reminds me of L saying ‘boomed-ed’

S: Mummy, did you know poop is science?
olive
Really Creepy

Post by olive »

Boomed up. :love2:

My two were pretending to be cats earlier under a pile of blankets and cushions and I heard M shouting ‘stop wanking!’ at T. :uhh:

He meant yanking. I’m always correcting him on this so I feel like he’s trolling me now.
Froozy

Post by Froozy »

:mog: amazing, olive.

S is enjoying being a cat at the moment too. Little weirdos :love:
Zoomer

Post by Zoomer »

Olive! :lol: I keep correcting Anna when she says “muddy cuddles” (puddles) but it’s like she can’t hear the p sound at all, even when I’m peh-peh-peh-ing at her. :ella:

I think my daughter is going to grow up to be a therapist of some sort. Grandad couldn’t come to the park with us this morning because he had to stay home to mind the house. :look: A told me that Grandad was very sad that he couldn’t come to the park, and that he was crying. And when she got home, she was going to tell him “STOP CRYING, GRANDAD!” Such a comfort, that girl. :lol:
smalex

Post by smalex »

Sgt major maybe?!

W decided to pack his own suitcase this morning, before he emerged from his room. S had left some piles of his clothes on the floor ready for packing so they went in, along with swim kit and some toys. Then he zipped it up and carried it down the stairs before I realised what he was doing :lol:. The kid does like a holiday :)) :love:
Princess Morripov

Post by Princess Morripov »

Beatrix :lol: Tupac is quite an over-enthusiastic goodbye-r too :))

Tupac has learnt his colours but has turned into a bit of a wind up merchant with it, everything is black :lol:

“Pass me the yellow car”
<passes me yellow car>
“What colour is that?”
“Black”
“No that’s yellow. Can I have the green car?”
<passes me green car>
“What colour is that?”
“Black”
Kleio

Post by Kleio »

Tupac! :lol:
Princess Morripov

Post by Princess Morripov »

He also refuses to call anything black, black. So the black car just gets called "MYCARMUMMY". :lol:
viggy

Post by viggy »

Princess Morripov wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:27 am Beatrix :lol: Tupac is quite an over-enthusiastic goodbye-r too :))

Tupac has learnt his colours but has turned into a bit of a wind up merchant with it, everything is black :lol:

“Pass me the yellow car”
<passes me yellow car>
“What colour is that?”
“Black”
“No that’s yellow. Can I have the green car?”
<passes me green car>
“What colour is that?”
“Black”
They had to change guidance for early years workers because wee kids are notoriously dickish and refuse to properly answer questions they know adults are testing them with :lol:
Heebie Jeebie

Post by Heebie Jeebie »

viggy wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:41 am They had to change guidance for early years workers because wee kids are notoriously dickish and refuse to properly answer questions they know adults are testing them with :lol:
Thats brilliant :lol:

As we drove past a field the other day Beebie shrieked "Mummy look! A cow giving another cow a piggy back!"
smalex

Post by smalex »

I love that Vigs :lol:
Heebie :lol:

Apparently my nephew (3) asked my sister about lions eating other animals so they had a chat about the circle of life. My sister dropped in that we eat some animals and he laughed heartily in a 'don't be silly mummy way :look:
Leap
Glitz 'n' Glam

Post by Leap »

Beatrix wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:01 pm She also says bye bye when she’s bored and wants to go home or wants whoever is over to leave. I find it hilarious, as she’s impossibly sweet when she does it but a couple of people have looked a bit thrown by it. She’s good at chivvying people out of the door :))
I love this so much :lol: Also, baa baa back shit was pretty appropriate round here last night :cry: I may adopt that one from M the next time it happens.
Lily
Picker-Lily

Post by Lily »

Heebie Jeebie wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:25 am
As we drove past a field the other day Beebie shrieked "Mummy look! A cow giving another cow a piggy back!"
:mog:

I love this thread. I pop on when I need cheering up.
"You first have to find out who you are. Then you have to be it like mad."

My blog, if you are bored
Jet

Post by Jet »

L coloured me a Spider-Man picture at daycare today and when thanking him for it he said:

“Well, you’re Spider-Mum”

This is after getting gifted a random page of art by a friend of his that was apparently for me because:

“She likes your style”