Juvenile Jibber Jabber

Dandelion

Re: Juvenile Jibber Jabber

Post by Dandelion »

Starry wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:12 pm H has taken to trying to cross his arms when cross or trying to make an emphatic point. Like “No! I not goin’ bed!” *crosses arms furiously *. Except he can’t quite manage it, so he looks like he’s trying to hug himself. Or like a very tiny gangsta rap stereotype.
Like this?! :mog: S has it down to a fine art.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Starry

Post by Starry »

That’s exactly it :lol: He also uses Tupac’s “I’M VERY ANGRYYYYY” line.
Loralei

Post by Loralei »

Oh they are brilliant :lol:
Cerise

Post by Cerise »

Someone at Fortnite has had an absolute field day. The new skins are Marvel themed so I had J yabbering at me about his “Thor skin” whilst I cried laughing into the tomato plants I was tending to!
Elya

Post by Elya »

Cerise! I don’t think I’ve been paying enough attention to have heard that first hand, but it has made me laugh now.
Kleio

Post by Kleio »

Thor skin!

I’m not going to be able to contain myself when Cube starts on about it again. :lol:
viggy

Post by viggy »

:lol:
wendy james

Post by wendy james »

I asked Sproglette why she had a wet sleeve/cuff.

“Well the woman who came out of the toilet didn’t tell me there was no toilet roll, so I used my sleeve and then when I came out, I washed my hands *and* my sleeve.”

Resourceful yes, but I was pretty WTF! in response. :lol: :panic:
Smunder Woman
Consciously Unbellended

Post by Smunder Woman »

:mog:
Kenickie
Kenneth Attenborough

Post by Kenickie »

:mog:
If your back's against the wall, turn around and write on it.
Rhodonite

Post by Rhodonite »

Her sleeve! :lol:
wendy james

Post by wendy james »

Elvis, apropros of nothing, came out with “why do people kill nits? They’re living things and people shouldn’t kill them!”.

So yeah, let’s hope she never gets them! :panic:
Zoomer

Post by Zoomer »

A, tonight: "I wish we could live in a hotel all the time, Mummy" <deep sigh> :shoe: :emme:

I think she's only ever stayed a few times in airport hotels, when we're getting a cheapo Ryanair flight out early next morning, but evidently they've made a big impression on her. :mog:
wendy james

Post by wendy james »

Mine get very excited every time we stay in a crappy Days Inn on the A50 on the way to my parents.

Has she said why she’s so enamoured?
rosy

Post by rosy »

Princess Morripov wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:39 am Tupac is very excited about his upcoming birthday, however he is literally telling any stranger he can come across about getting a white police car for his birthday :mog:

“Hello! Hello! Excuse me! When it’s my birthday the delilely lady is bringing me a white police car! It’s not my birthday yet though!”

Obviously I have purchased him pretty much every vehicle going but there is not a white police car amongst them, he’s quite insistent and I don’t want to crush his little birthday dreams so I’ve had to furiously google and get a big one and small one as he can’t tell me consistently what his imaginary police car is like. :mog:
I hope he was suitably impressed! When my eldest was about three (he’s 33 now) he was desperate for a bin lorry for his birthday. This was before the internet, and having exhausted all the shops in Yorkshire & Derbyshire we ended up paying megabucks for Hamleys in London to courier a little bin lorry to us. They wouldn’t send it by normal post, only by gold-plated angel post. To be fair, it was worth it to see his happy face.
It’s like a normal midlife crisis only with more chandeliers and foreign languages.
Loralei

Post by Loralei »

wendy james wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:46 pm Mine get very excited every time we stay in a crappy Days Inn on the A50 on the way to my parents.
Same! We stayed in a Premier Inn on the way to Disneyland and they said they'd have been just as happy if that had turned out to be the entire holiday :))

TD: Mummy, don't worry if I look sad when I dance. It's just that I express my emotion through my art :emme:
(Someone has been watching a bit too much of The Next Step.)

Also a TDism. He chose steak pie for dinner tonight and I was pretending to mishear him, asking if he was sure he wanted snake pie, hake pie, fake pie, etc. Eventually he said, "No, Mummy. I want STEAK pie. S-T-E-A-C-K!
ParisGal

Post by ParisGal »

:love: Has he been going with you to France, Lora? :))
Princess Morripov

Post by Princess Morripov »

Ahhh, he is too cute :love:

Tupac was very happy with his selection of police cars and has been taking them to nursery/sleeping with them :lol:
Suzi.Q

Post by Suzi.Q »

E has been coming out with some corkers recently. I painted the shed and he came back from nursery and said ‘you’ve done a pretty good job there mummy’, and he was sat in the garden podding peas and eating them and held a pea up saying ‘look at that beauty!’
Froozy

Post by Froozy »

They're so cute with their old folk speak. S went through a stage of saying 'that's very kind of you, but no thank you' while brutally rejecting our offers of whatever it was.

I bribed him with shop bought crisps to get him into school after his negative test result this morning. 'I can't believe I'm taking Frizzles into school today!'