Juvenile Jibber Jabber

Jet

Re: Juvenile Jibber Jabber

Post by Jet »

I was trying to explain to L why you don’t wrap things around your limbs so we chatted about blood and the bloodstream and then he moved on to how we eat food and end up with poop. So I explained and he said:

“So we just eat and eat and grown really tall then we die?”

:lol:
Half-ten?! Half-ten?! I've never been up at half-ten! What happens?
Zoomer

Post by Zoomer »

Poor L, discovering the lack of meaning in life so young. :lol:

I was making dinner earlier, dropped something on the floor, and let out a "Shoot!"
"Don't worry, mammy... " <patting my arm soothingly> "...you can hoover it up later." Yeah, thanks kid.
Loralei

Post by Loralei »

wendy james

Post by wendy james »

Elvis had an 80s earworm and was singing “I travelled the world and the seventies” this morning until Sproglette educated her.
Disco

Post by Disco »

:mog: Bless her.
olive
Really Creepy

Post by olive »

M is being a right twat about food lately and moans about all his meals. He will often say he doesn’t like it before trying it.

I had a chat with him and asked how he would like it if he kept doing something for us and over and over we told him it was rubbish.

He looked really sad and replied with ‘Well, I would try to do better.’

Noted. :ruby:
wendy james

Post by wendy james »

Loralei

Post by Loralei »

Bert has been doing this lately; she sits down and goes, "Eurgh!" I properly lost it with her yesterday, as P had cooked after coming home from work and had to pull a recipe out of his head as I hadn't actually bought what was on the meal plan :uhh: It was actually lovely and when she was allowed back to the table she ate it and asked for seconds :verm: I will not be putting her in touch with M!
Lily
Picker-Lily

Post by Lily »

olive wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 4:46 pm M is being a right twat about food lately and moans about all his meals. He will often say he doesn’t like it before trying it.

I had a chat with him and asked how he would like it if he kept doing something for us and over and over we told him it was rubbish.

He looked really sad and replied with ‘Well, I would try to do better.’

Noted. :ruby:
"You first have to find out who you are. Then you have to be it like mad."

My blog, if you are bored
olive
Really Creepy

Post by olive »

Loralei wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 4:52 pm Bert has been doing this lately; she sits down and goes, "Eurgh!" I properly lost it with her yesterday, as P had cooked after coming home from work and had to pull a recipe out of his head as I hadn't actually bought what was on the meal plan :uhh: It was actually lovely and when she was allowed back to the table she ate it and asked for seconds :verm: I will not be putting her in touch with M!
:verm: Probably a good idea!

He will usually eat it all but it’s getting him to stop giving me a list of things he doesn’t like when I put something down in front of him. Every single time we have prawns he makes the biggest fuss and every time he exclaims how it tastes just like chicken.

We then agree that he will stop moaning at mealtimes until the next meal.
Morganna

Post by Morganna »

This reminds me of when J was little, and had decided on a whim that he didn't like mushrooms. Experience had clearly taught him the folly of just saying he didn't want the meal (I can't remember what it was) out of hand, so he announced in all seriousness that sorry as he was, he didn't think he should have any as the last time he ate mushrooms they gave him a heart attack :lol:.

(we can't resist bringing it up even now, when he mentions food he doesn't like)
Kenickie
Kenneth Attenborough

Post by Kenickie »

:mog:

Both olive and Morgs have properly cracked me up.
If your back's against the wall, turn around and write on it.
Loralei

Post by Loralei »

That's brilliant, Morgs :))
Cerise

Post by Cerise »

One of my bubble (Yr6) today:

Mrs T, I really like your socks. They don’t go with what you’re wearing but they’re nice.
Loralei

Post by Loralei »

:lol: :love:
Loralei

Post by Loralei »

Oh, I also have one.

TD was wearing a dress when we went to pick J up from school yesterday. J came out of class with his friend, who smirked at me and then said, "Sam, why are you wearing a skirt?" About ten people turned to look at TD who replied, "Ahem! It's a dress!" and flounced off like he was on a catwalk :)) I don't think I need to worry about him.
Zoomer

Post by Zoomer »

Oh that's brilliant, Lora! Well done TD!
Jupiter

Post by Jupiter »

Well done TD! E can not get skirt/dress right ever.
wendy james

Post by wendy james »

I like TD’s style.

Elvis has just come to tell me she’s sad because Luther Vandross is black and lives in America where they are shooting black people. I mean, the subject itself is not funny, but her specific concern took me by surprise, especially as he’s been dead 15 years.

They both ran into the kitchen earlier declaring that they had combined their deadly farts and were spreading it around the house.

Elvis also told me that she thought the lyrics to 9-5 were ‘working not too far’ but now she knew.
Zoomer

Post by Zoomer »

A watched me putting on mascara in the bathroom this morning, "Mammy, is that to make your eye flowers look pretty?"

I did not correct her. Who needs eye lashes when you could have eye flowers? :flirt: