Roast Idiot

Rosa

Re: Roast Idiot

Post by Rosa »

Oh dear! So is it being repainted again, or will you live with it?
olive
Really Creepy

Post by olive »

FiveO'Clock wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:45 pm I now prefer the original color. :lol:
:lol: I think you need to hand your eyeballs over.
FiveO'Clock

Post by FiveO'Clock »

I do realize I'm terrible. I'll live with it. Mostly because if he repainted it, I'd probably want it back to this color.
Mountain Goat

Post by Mountain Goat »

:lol:

Having recently painted the bathroom, toilet, kitchen and dining room, I am feeling his pain. Literally as I have injured both wrists and thumbs and pulled something in my neck doing so. And my lower back. And both shins.

My idiot threw out the tiny yuzu fruit that it took me two years to grow. :lg: The plant was too small to sustain it growing very big so it fell off and I put it in a little pot on the kitchen counter. He decided that it must be detritus that had somehow fallen into a pot that had been specifically put on the counter in order to catch falling exotic fruit that cost £10 a pop if you can ever even find one (one stall on Borough Market has them for about one week a year).
Protected by the ejaculation of serpents
FiveO'Clock

Post by FiveO'Clock »

I'd be upset about the yuzu fruit too!

Mr5 is so grateful for this forum. This morning, the sun shone through the hall into the bathroom and I declared the paint to be perfect. I wasn't going to ask him to paint it again after acknowledging I deserved a roasting, but I actually think it looks nice. :)
mojojojo

Post by mojojojo »

Mountain Goat wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:09 pm :lol:

Having recently painted the bathroom, toilet, kitchen and dining room, I am feeling his pain. Literally as I have injured both wrists and thumbs and pulled something in my neck doing so. And my lower back. And both shins.
I think there might be an issue with your painting technique, Goat :uhh:
Mountain Goat

Post by Mountain Goat »

I keep walking into the ladder and whacking my shins. The wrists and thumbs are from sanding and my neck is from painting four ceilings and some coving. :cry: Honestly I am so wounded everywhere. :))
Protected by the ejaculation of serpents
Luna

Post by Luna »

My absolute dimshit knobhead of a husband left the tap on in the sink (plug in) and has flooded the kitchen and hallway :verm:

His even more dimshit response was to grab every clean towel we have to mop it up :bomb:
Luna

Post by Luna »

I’m trolling him on Sonos by playing Steptoe and son theme tune and Right said Fred by Bernard Cribbons 😂
Cerise

Post by Cerise »

Luna! :mog:
Luna

Post by Luna »

I’ve just played the Benny Hill theme tune!
Wiggle

Post by Wiggle »

I like your style :lol:
mojojojo

Post by mojojojo »

Luna wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:17 pm I’m trolling him on Sonos by playing Steptoe and son theme tune and Right said Fred by Bernard Cribbons 😂
:mog: Excellent!
Ella77

Post by Ella77 »

My husband is currently on very thin ice as he’s seen fit to declare that “we” are wasting too much food because I chose to throw away a cauliflower that was riddled with black insects. Also, half a pack of Stilton got too old to use.

*I* am the one standing there most days, going “we need to use the eggs by Thursday, and the purple sprouting is starting to look weird so we should probably have that today”, whereas *he* is the guy who decides he’s a bit bored and will order all of the ingredients for an elaborate dish that will garner him praise, rather than use up what we already have. And he lectures ME on wasting food :bite:? I basically never waste food unless it’s rotten.
Pippedydeadeye
Directory Pipquiries

Post by Pippedydeadeye »

It’s the refusal to engage in meal planning, then not wanting what’s planned that kills me.
Cerise

Post by Cerise »

Pippedydeadeye wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:37 pm It’s the refusal to engage in meal planning, then not wanting what’s planned that kills me.
Are you also married to Mr Sax? :look:
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

Are you also married to my children? 😬
Ella77

Post by Ella77 »

Pippedydeadeye wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:37 pm It’s the refusal to engage in meal planning, then not wanting what’s planned that kills me.
Yep.
ParisGal

Post by ParisGal »

Sounds like they'd be much better at meal planning, they should take over that chore I think :yes:
Cerise

Post by Cerise »

Squirrel wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:52 pm Are you also married to my children? 😬