SUNDAY

wendy james

SUNDAY

Post by wendy james »

GOOD MORNING! :perky:

I woke early again, but not early as yesteray so I'll be ok. We have a planned pyjama day for the girls so no chores and no leaving the house. They're currently eating pizza for breakfast and watching The Sound of Music, so that should keep them quiet for a bit.

They were practising a play yesterday, which they'll be performing for us later. Can't wait. :look: There's last night's Ant & Dec to watch too, though I've some sewing today so will only half pay attention.

I'm looking forward to getting into some semblance of a routine again.
Heebie Jeebie

Re: SUNDAY

Post by Heebie Jeebie »

Morning. Pizza breakfast, that's a wonderful start to a pyjama day.

We've been up since just after 5 :lg: Beebie has developed a head cold so I'm hoping the asymptomatic test centre is open on a Sunday. He has no official covid symptoms but I'd like to be sure. He's not at all keen and I fear this is going to cost me quite a big bag of Haribo.
Estrella

Post by Estrella »

Happy Sunday. Pizza breakfast is #goals!

I hope Beebie is ok, Heebs.

We have just been out for a neighbourhood walk after a fairly chilled day at home. The kids are watching Holey Moley before shower time and I have a glass of rosé on the go. My Sunday night blues are blunted by the thought that I only have a few weeks left in my current job :perky:
Kenickie
Kenneth Attenborough

Post by Kenickie »

Morning! Pizza and Sound of Music is a great start to the day.

I'm going to pick up a new trike and drive a short distance to a slightly different park to avoid the groundhog feel. I've also worked out that my children actually just like climbing all over picnic benches as much as proper playground equipment.
If your back's against the wall, turn around and write on it.
Pippedydeadeye
Directory Pipquiries

Post by Pippedydeadeye »

Morning.

I’m feeling a strong desire to get outside and go for walk today, somewhere with nice things to look at. Will see if I can convince Chunk.

Pizza is my favourite breakfast.
Glint

Post by Glint »

Morning, we will be having takeaway rolls while the boy is at non contact football training.

Not sure what else is happening I have repeatedly reminded that S's drawers need to be sorted and tidied....
Ismee

Post by Ismee »

Good morning

I was woken up with a bacon sandwich, a cup of tea and a bag of presents and was very confused and panicked that I had got Mother's Day wrong. But it was Happy Spa Day which means I get to have a face mask and a bath and I don't have to cook dinner apparently.

My Mil sent the children the gifts to give me and a card making kit so I got three lovely cards, a face mask, some fluffy socks and some Tony's chocolonely. :love:
Wiggle

Post by Wiggle »

Oh how lovely Ismee!

I've had tea with croissants and cut MrW's hair. Today's plans include some work in the garden and then possibly a walk.
Skips

Post by Skips »

Morning! Lucy and I went for a stomp in a different part of the forest today, it's only a few minutes drive from home and Lucy wasn't sick so I'll take that as a win. Yesterday I finished painting the inside of the built in wardrobe and put the rail up so today I'll put all the clothes back.
Texaco Shirley

Post by Texaco Shirley »

Morning. It’s lovely and sunny here, must pop a wash on. I also need to do the gardening I didn’t do yesterday and cut the boys’ hair prior to school. They are not happy about this.
F'Artiste

Post by F'Artiste »

Morning. That’s so lovely Ismee :love:. I have a migraine that painkillers aren’t really touching. Today will be about getting the school uniform ready :disco: and maybe a walk in the park.
sally maclennane

Post by sally maclennane »

That's lovely, Ismee, Happy Spa Day!

I have just got up (about half an hour ago), and J is making a full cooked breakfast for us. My friend in Oz WhatsApped me this morning so that was a nice surprise, she was due to come home last year just as Covid hit.

No big plans today, there is football on so we'll watch that and go for a walk afterwards I think. I should really do some housework but I have SLMT pain so I may just lounge.

I hope Beebie is OK, and that the play is not too bad, Wendy :))
Christ on a bendy bus son, don't be such a fucking faff arse
purple_dress

Post by purple_dress »

Morning. Enjoy your spa day, Is!

I hope Beebie is OK, Heebs.

Just back to school prep here. We need to borrow some trainers for J as he has just announced they are too small. Roast chicken later as well.
rosy

Post by rosy »

Morning. Happy Spa day, Ismee! How lovely.

The sun is out and it’s very spring-like here so I have washing on the line, windows and the back door open to get the house full of fresh air, and an urge to clear out cupboards (which I might try to resist).

I hope Beebie is OK.
It’s like a normal midlife crisis only with more chandeliers and foreign languages.
Pippedydeadeye
Directory Pipquiries

Post by Pippedydeadeye »

Happy Spa Day, Ismee!

C has got the jet wash out. God I am so sick of the sound of Jet washing. :)
Texaco Shirley

Post by Texaco Shirley »

Jet washing here too.
Kenickie
Kenneth Attenborough

Post by Kenickie »

Happy spa day Is! Hope you enjoy it. The playground we went to was massive and amazing, it had a brilliant sand area for climbing on with all sorts of levers and things coming out of the ground. Obviously my daughter just wanted to spend the whole time in a swing regardless. :lol:
If your back's against the wall, turn around and write on it.
speedy gonzalez

Post by speedy gonzalez »

Happy Spa Day Is.
I've been for a lovely walk today. Timed how long it took to walk to the nearest nice take-way and the garden centre and walked along the common. So had an explore of the villages at the opposite end of town now we're closer to them. Back home and looking at sewing machines and found one of the suggested places to buy one from is on one of the industrial estates in our town.
Mr Speedy's jet washer that we bought when we moved is still in the garage while he plays on the Playstation!
sally maclennane

Post by sally maclennane »

Best place for it, Speedy, your neighbours will appreciate it!
Christ on a bendy bus son, don't be such a fucking faff arse
bramblerose

Post by bramblerose »

Hello.

I hope you are enjoying your spa day Ismee.

We've been for a bike ride - it was a bit chilly but I really enjoyed it.

I'm just out the bath and had to answer the door for a parcel in my dressing gown :shame:

I'm going to finish off some cooking then we'll head out for a walk before dinner.
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either, just fuck off and leave me alone.