No jump Saturday

Skips

Re: No jump Saturday

Post by Skips »

Morning all. I've been awake for ages and have my second load of laundry in the machine.

We're going into Gloucester later where I have a bra fitting booked ans we'll go to the asda.
wendy james

Post by wendy james »

GOOD MORNING!

Happy tea, opera and vaccine day respectively! What a shame for S, I hope he gets to go.

P and I stayed up late watching music shows and are still in bed now, though we’ve been awake a while chatting and drinking coffee.

Friends are staying in Burnham this weekend, so we’re meeting them for a late lunch in a pub garden. To avoid a whole morning of being asked when we’re going, we’ll go early and do some shopping. I need a new tea caddy and there’s a B&M. #poshshops
Turtle Bean

Post by Turtle Bean »

I really really need a new pillow, I have constant neck pain. I bet IKEA would be hideous today though.

I have had a lie in with Storm. I'm going to make a bacon sandwich now then today is a day of jobs.

What a shame about the sky dive. I also would not want to but quite like the idea of a balloon.
nineseven

Post by nineseven »

I also had a bacon sandwich :dotty:

Morning all. I was meant to be having an alfresco brunch today but I cancelled a few days ago when I saw the weather forecast. I think I’ve managed to cancel all my outdoor eating plans now :ttth:

Not much planned for today.
Glint

Post by Glint »

Morning, we’re getting gathered together to head to S’s football match. We will hopefully get rolls on the way or when we arrive as the plan is to head a bit early to allow this.

The rest of the day is pretty free but will probably include picking up some food for the next few days and walking round a golf course.
sally maclennane

Post by sally maclennane »

Morning dears. Happy vax day, Ken!

I am drinking coffee and watching Saturday Kitchen, J is going to meet up with his kids and I'll go and see my mum.

It's sunny just now but forecast to rain later :verm:
Christ on a bendy bus son, don't be such a fucking faff arse
Angus

Post by Angus »

Happy vaccine day, Ken!

I'm glad you have tea, Is. I wouldn't worry about that level of rule bending at all. Aren't we all allowed to lick each other from Monday anyway?

I've been awake since 4.30 so Mungus is on his Switch and I'm trying to book a spa break. And buy crap for the garden. It's looking like an expensive day.
Texaco Shirley

Post by Texaco Shirley »

Morning. We have an unusually football free weekend ahead of us. Today holds school uniform shopping though :ruby: L needs a new blazer quite urgently but given that he’s got nearly 3 years out of this one I shouldn’t complain. Obv I did the traditional buy something with sleeves halfway down his hands in Y7.
Duophonic

Post by Duophonic »

Morning all.

I've done a bit of yoga and I'm now waiting to get my eyebrows done, then I'm running home.

I will be sitting inside somewhere to eat for my cousin's birthday. I'm nervous and excited at all these places I haven't been to in over a year
BRING ON THE TRUMPETS!

Princess Clacky Thing
bramblerose

Post by bramblerose »

Morning, we've walked to the gym for a solo sprint class then came back via the shops to pick up breakfast items.

We've eaten said breakfast and I'm just out the bath. I got nothing done yesterday so it'll be a busy day doing chores and food shopping.
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either, just fuck off and leave me alone.
Kenickie
Kenneth Attenborough

Post by Kenickie »

For the record, I definitely don't ever want to do a wing walk/sky dive or anything less sedate than a rollercoaster designed for a toddler.

I have been jabbed! One of the volunteers just said that there was loads of chat when it was older people, and now it's younger everyone's just sat on their phone in silence. :))
If your back's against the wall, turn around and write on it.
sally maclennane

Post by sally maclennane »

Kenickie wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 11:19 am I have been jabbed! One of the volunteers just said that there was loads of chat when it was older people, and now it's younger everyone's just sat on their phone in silence. :))
Ha ha, my mum made a new pal each time she went (she's had both doses).
Christ on a bendy bus son, don't be such a fucking faff arse
smalex

Post by smalex »

Oh my god a wing walk :lol: I'm in the hard no camp too. S bought me a skiing lesson in the snow dome in.milton Keynes once and I cried after that so I think he'd not chance a wing walk
Kenickie
Kenneth Attenborough

Post by Kenickie »

:lol: I hated skiing too.
If your back's against the wall, turn around and write on it.
speedy gonzalez

Post by speedy gonzalez »

Skeobumple should definitely be a word for something.
Pippedydeadeye
Directory Pipquiries

Post by Pippedydeadeye »

It was very difficult to buy the pillow because I couldn’t hold the gobbledegook word in my head long enough when searching the shelves for it.

We’ve now officially spent double the amount of discount I got on squeak’s DMs in blister remedies. :) But I have been into Ashby-de-la-Zouch and picked up my coffee order and seen the lovely guy who monitors the M&S queue. I’ll have to go back any see him again later because they only had one of my orders.
Turtle Bean

Post by Turtle Bean »

A wing walk would be absolutely hideous.
Heebie Jeebie

Post by Heebie Jeebie »

A wing walk :mog:
Lola

Post by Lola »

Why on earth would you go through with a wing walk if you didn’t want to do it?! Just say no :zammo:
rosy

Post by rosy »

Afternoon. That pillow looks intriguing, Pip; I really need a comfy pillow.

It’s chucking it down with rain here and I can’t do the sewing I want to do as the webbing strap I bought online is the wrong colour. I don’t know if that’s my fault for selecting the wrong drop-down or the retailer’s, so I’ll just order some more and keep what I have for another project.
It’s like a normal midlife crisis only with more chandeliers and foreign languages.