Rainforest Tuesday

smalex

Re: Rainforest Tuesday

Post by smalex »

baargain wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:30 pm 0ur fire training man bangs on about that a lot. I think, There had been some cases of kids with eczema going up in flames, which is awkward.
:lol:

Those little attention seekers.
baargain
The Baarometer of Style

Post by baargain »

God I know :lol:

Also, people using vasaline to line oxygen masks to reduce rubbing, and then having a cig :eek: boom
Lola

Post by Lola »

baargain wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:30 pm 0ur fire training man bangs on about that a lot. I think, There had been some cases of kids with eczema going up in flames, which is awkward.

:lol:

Morning. I never installed the app anyway as I don’t rust anything to do with Twat Mancock. I don’t really go anywhere though.
Angus

Post by Angus »

Poor children with eczema :lol:

I have the app but have never pinged despite going out a lot and keeping it on all day at work. But I hate most people so keep as far away as possible :))

I hope your job is ok, zZoomer. And that you feel better, Heebie.
Kenickie
Kenneth Attenborough

Post by Kenickie »

I have never been pinged either but don't really go anywhere that's not outside.

Afternoon, all!

Fingers crossed that your job is safe, Zoom.
If your back's against the wall, turn around and write on it.
rosy

Post by rosy »

Sorry, Zoomer, I missed your post in my man-in-uniform excitement. I hope your job is safe. N has had to apply for her own post three times now (once to get it, twice to keep it) which is ridiculous, so I know how disheartening it can be.
It’s like a normal midlife crisis only with more chandeliers and foreign languages.
Zoomer

Post by Zoomer »

Thanks guys. Seems the "job offers" thing was a mistake and it only applies to our American colleagues. :wocket: Our current CEO is doing his best to convince us that this is a Good Thing. We'll see.

In other news, I have finally got my Garmin back 5 weeks after it broke. Yippee!