Rapturous Saturday

Pippedydeadeye
Directory Pipquiries

Re: Rapturous Saturday

Post by Pippedydeadeye »

I suddenly became overcome with rage earlier and now no one is speaking to each other. Yay!
TracyA

Post by TracyA »

Skips, Hillingdon has long been our station of choice if we have to drive to the ‘end of the tube line’. It’s relatively cheap to park all day or overnight too.

Little My, my nephews in laws are currently on Prince Edward Island closing up their holiday homes for the winter and they’re posting photos / videos of neighbouring cottages afloat 😔. They are safe and well though, as are their properties.

Pip, you’ve had a stressful few days, it’s no surprising you had to let it out! Hopefullly you’re all friends again .
Jet

Post by Jet »

I hope all is ok, Kleio.

Sometimes no one speaking to each other helps everyone to leave you alone, I find, Pip ;)

I got up stupid early to help Mr J find his wallet as he was heading out of town for the day and apparently lost it (for the second time this week...I told him I'm putting an airtag in it). I was annoyed it was so early so went back to bed then got up later than intended after lots of weird dreams :l:

The boys and I went to the movies to see the new League of Super Pets movie which was quite funny. I have had my fill of nachos and obscenely buttery popcorn. I have been cleaning and tidying since getting home and need to figure out what's for dinner (not that I'm hungry).
Half-ten?! Half-ten?! I've never been up at half-ten! What happens?