Roast Idiot

Figaro

Re: Roast Idiot

Post by Figaro »

Lexie wrote:Absolutely, Figaro, it's a constant noise unlike the uncertainty Korill describes only too vividly and which I am very glad I no longer have to deal with. Roasting: the new consolation thread for singletons. :)
Oh, I suspect it must be quieter than our hospital CPAP machines, then! My step dad's is very noisy too. I can hear it from the next room.
Dáire

Post by Dáire »

My greatest wish is separate rooms. I slept on the couch for my last pregnancy and it was utterly blissful. At first it was "Oh, I don't want to disturb you as I roll over" but it turned into "sod off, I can't hear you snore. It's amazing."

He gets big sad eyes when I say separate rooms but it's not an 'I hate you' thing, it's an 'I'll see you in the morning, stop being such a wimp' thing. It'll probably never happen, but I can dream.
Morganna

Post by Morganna »

It can happen when your children leave home :yes:.

I have a bolthole in what was J's room. I almost resent it when he comes home and reclaims his bed :badmum:.
Korill

Post by Korill »

You can't hear most cpap machines across a room now. Ours is nearly silent.

I'll kill him this morning anyway, despite his fancy breathing machine. G will not get out of bed before 6am, Charlie's been waking between 5-5:30 every morning. Has G accomodated this? Not at all. I have to get u around 5:30 for a shower (because inflexible G takes his at 6:05 everyday, non-negotiable) so that time between is him dozing in bed while Charlie waits for me to get out of the shower. The second I'm out she comes barreling into the kitchen with her blanket and morning greetings.

Except there was a giant puddle of dog piss on the floor that I couldn't see in the dark. And because some cunt was still lolling about in bed, Charlie dragged her blanket all through it.

I'm so sick of this staying in bed until 6 bullshit. Why do I have to do the 5-6 shift everyday? He's mad at me, and in the shower right now. He'll be fucking lucky if I'm speaking to him by tomorrow. He ignored me when I bitched at him as well. Like he wasn't already in enough shit, the giant twatbag.
Vermilingua

Post by Vermilingua »

When you talk about your husband, he does sound a lot like a teenager.
Korill

Post by Korill »

He is like a teenager and a pensioner all rolled into one. He is inflexible and contrary while maintaining a massive cd collection no one care about but him.
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

Korill wrote:He is like a teenager and a pensioner all rolled into one.
:love2: :lol:
la Fée Verte

Post by la Fée Verte »

IKMLPAAHE because this morning I'd seen he'd written an appointment on his calendar for "13:30pm". :alan:
olive
Really Creepy

Post by olive »

:lol: poor thick Mr Fee
Miscuits

Post by Miscuits »

Korill wrote:You can't hear most cpap machines across a room now. Ours is nearly silent.
Yes, Mr M's cpap is almost silent. Until he takes the mask off but doesn't switch off the machine so it continues blowing air into the room sounding like a hairdryer or something. Highly annoying.
Not quite as annoying as him needing me to adjust the mask position, tighten the straps, loosen the straps, switch it off and then on again because he spent the first 30 mins reminding me of things on my to do list instead of going to sleep...

I keep hoping he'll have to go back in for a sleep study so I get a night's peace.
nile

Post by nile »

I'm going to roast my idiot for two reasons.

Firstly, I asked him to zip up my dress this morning because it's quite hard to reach. WHY does he think it's OK to make a massive joke about how hard it is to zip up and can I breathe in? I'll fucking murderise his face.
Secondly, I was explaining to him where something is (like, TWO MINUTES from his work) and used my hands to illustrate what I meant. He fucking flinched like a battered dog as if I was about to hit him! WTF, man. I may talk about punching him in the face a lot, but I don't actually do it. Utter bastard idiot manchild twat.
la Fée Verte

Post by la Fée Verte »

nile wrote:WTF, man. I may talk about punching him in the face a lot, but I don't actually do it. Utter bastard idiot manchild twat.
:lol:
Vermilingua

Post by Vermilingua »

Perhaps you should start?
Donna Quixote

Post by Donna Quixote »

Nile! :zirk: at your swearing today. :lol:
Savannah

Post by Savannah »

I've spent the last 3 days searching for a holiday cottage for my 50th birthday in June.

My partner suggested Wales. So, I found one in Wales only for him to say that he doesn't like 'that' part of Wales and suggests the West Country. I say it'll probably be expensive, but he says I should still look as the weather will probably be better down south. I find one, email him the details only for him to say it's too expensive :verm:

I've told him to look himself and get back to me :grump:
Miscuits

Post by Miscuits »

Your birthday, your choice, surely?
Betty Bee

Post by Betty Bee »

Because we have just finished watching Breaking Bad and he NEVER understands any of the subtleties and complexities of characters and their storylines. It means I spend half the time having to explain why X has done Y and then we can't even have a proper discussion about it as he insists in seeing everything in black and white. It was such a good series but totally lost on him. :verm:
ParisGal

Post by ParisGal »

Ha, mine never gets the stuff that isn't spelt out in blindingly obvious ways. I'm not one to get the intricate subtle stuff myself, but he doesn't seem to know the standard film memes.
Jet

Post by Jet »

Because he has been whining all night about wanting to see a band that is only playing in the UK and whether he could fly to see them (NO!). It's in a couple of weeks. I can't work out what planet it is he's on, because it's certainly not this one.

I am actually really fucking angry, more so than I probably should be. But if he steps a foot in my home country without me to see a band and fly home again, he won't live to tell the tale. And whining at me about it makes me very shouty about being far away from my family and wanting to fly there all the fucking time but not being able to and not whining about it constantly.
Half-ten?! Half-ten?! I've never been up at half-ten! What happens?
Betty Bee

Post by Betty Bee »

ParisGal wrote:Ha, mine never gets the stuff that isn't spelt out in blindingly obvious ways. I'm not one to get the intricate subtle stuff myself, but he doesn't seem to know the standard film memes.
I'm glad it's not just me! I've started just saying I don't know because I can't be bothered explaining stuff which is completely obvious.

He can't be serious Jet?!