Ella77

Re: Roast Idiot

Post by Ella77 »

WTF, Jet?!
George

Post by George »

Who does he want to see Jet?

I'm really pissed off for boring reasons of being utterly exhausted and never having unbroken sleep and singlehandedly dealing with a poorly baby who has screamed and screamed and an idiot who decides this is an ideal time to have a pop at me for spending too much time on the internet. Wanker.
Beena

Post by Beena »

Seriously Jet? Wow.

George, I'd be inserting whatever I was using to surf the Internet into whichever of his orifices happened to be closest. Arsehole.
Beena

Post by Beena »

Oh, arsehole was a description, not a suggestion.
ozbird

Post by ozbird »

Kill him dead, George.

Jet, that's outrageous! WTactualF?
Loralei

Post by Loralei »

Don't do that George! How would you then (hygienically) surf? :panic:

Bloody hell, Jet! Do his eyeballs have any market value? If so, I suggest you use the money to pay for a trip for you and S.
cluefree

Post by cluefree »

Jesus, Jet. You're absolutely right to be angry. It would make me furious too. Did he really think you would say yes, or is it an excuse for a bit of a pointless whinge?

Ooh, George. That behaviour is a one way ticket to neck punch town. What would he rather you do?
la Fée Verte

Post by la Fée Verte »

cluefree wrote: a one way ticket to neck punch town.
:lol:
George

Post by George »

I'm all cross about it. The irony is not lost on me that my reaction is to complain about it ON THE INTERNET.
Lily
Picker-Lily

Post by Lily »

Yebbut, it's free, innit.
"You first have to find out who you are. Then you have to be it like mad."

My blog, if you are bored
Sky

Post by Sky »

And you can't turtle from jail.
nineseven wrote:What's the point in being slim if you have to stay indoors all the time, leaking from your anus?
http://www.justgiving.com/Pamela-Ward" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
rosy

Post by rosy »

Sky makes a good point. :))

Jet and George: their behaviours are unasseptable :supernanny: put them in time out.
It’s like a normal midlife crisis only with more chandeliers and foreign languages.
Vermilingua

Post by Vermilingua »

I think it's a bit harsh to judge Mr Jet before we even know the band. If it's Iron Maiden then it is worth it and Jet should have her eyeballs eaten for trying to stop him.
rosy

Post by rosy »

Iron Maiden tour worldwide :teacher:
It’s like a normal midlife crisis only with more chandeliers and foreign languages.
Dáire

Post by Dáire »

Or Jet and the baby go too and it's a family trip.

(not that jumping on planes is remotely as easy as that and is pretty unrealistic to just suddenly go 'oh, let's fly...')
Savannah

Post by Savannah »

Miscuits wrote:Your birthday, your choice, surely?

You got that right!!

I'm going to have another look tonight/over the weekend and book something THAT I LIKE.
Birdy Numnum

Post by Birdy Numnum »

Savannah wrote:I've spent the last 3 days searching for a holiday cottage for my 50th birthday in June.

My partner suggested Wales. So, I found one in Wales only for him to say that he doesn't like 'that' part of Wales and suggests the West Country. I say it'll probably be expensive, but he says I should still look as the weather will probably be better down south. I find one, email him the details only for him to say it's too expensive :verm:

I've told him to look himself and get back to me :grump:

I take it you'll be driving there? Have you looked at Pembrokeshire Sav? Mr B and I spend a week in one before christmas. Lush it was, lush!
Jet

Post by Jet »

At first I couldn't work out why he kept whining as I couldn't believe he was even remotely serious.

It's definitely a one chance thing, as the band are not playing together anymore but are getting back together for a tour. But just touring the UK as they only really had one hit here.

I told him if he could find the money for a flight then go right ahead, but strangely tickets are $2-3k (I could have told him this). I think he thought if he could find something really cheap (these tickets do not exist these days, so he's being doubley dim) then maybe he could do it. It was all a bit toys out the pram so I very patrionisingly gave him a bit of a lecture on priorities and how I can be sad that I missed seeing a band but if it was because I was doing something more important at the time (or spending my money on something more important like flights to see my family) then it shouldn't be that hard to just get over it!! FFS.
Half-ten?! Half-ten?! I've never been up at half-ten! What happens?
baargain
The Baarometer of Style

Post by baargain »

I would have brained him. I am curious as to which band though!
Jet

Post by Jet »

Del Amitri. I know he's probably going to get extra flack for that. He's always liked them (I do to) and has followed Justin Currie's solo work.
Half-ten?! Half-ten?! I've never been up at half-ten! What happens?