Let's do 'Days' again

Pippedydeadeye
Directory Pipquiries

Re: Let's do 'Days' again

Post by Pippedydeadeye »

That was a bloody weird meet. I don’t think it was the one you’re thinking of Kleio. I was there, pregnant with Lexie. That was the meet where Calico had a date in the afternoon and basically used Beab to facilitate it for her.
Turtle Bean

Post by Turtle Bean »

Pip has me on ignore. Although you are right it was the afternoon not the night before now I think. And that was a bloody weird meet. Night Train. :shudder:
Pippedydeadeye
Directory Pipquiries

Post by Pippedydeadeye »

I think she might have had two dates. I wouldn’t put it past her.
Kleio

Post by Kleio »

Ah yes, I think this would have been pre-2006.
Zoomer

Post by Zoomer »

Kleio wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:28 pm used to stalk her lovers and send them letters covered in her intimate aromas.
JFC! Pass the mind bleach! :mog:
Ella77

Post by Ella77 »

Pippedydeadeye wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:53 pm I think she might have had two dates. I wouldn’t put it past her.
Ewww. How nice to use Bean as a free B&B.
rosy

Post by rosy »

Ella77 wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:49 pm Argh, rosy :ruby:. You poor sod being exposed to that.
I was trying very hard not to see or hear but I was sitting next to her!
It’s like a normal midlife crisis only with more chandeliers and foreign languages.
Kleio

Post by Kleio »

Zoomer wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:09 pm
Kleio wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:28 pm used to stalk her lovers and send them letters covered in her intimate aromas.
JFC! Pass the mind bleach! :mog:
Sorry. :lol: I was told in great detail including the actual process. :vomit:
Disco

Post by Disco »

That Sev ) Ivana Humpalot on HB. She was a complete loon. She cornered me at that Tiger Tiger London meet, smoking, massive preggo belly, telling me she'd just come from a hotel room with her extra curricular lover who had dumped her. I couldn't bloody get away. It was awful
Shoe

Post by Shoe »

rosy wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:38 pm I felt so guilty after that Manchester meet about how I felt about Sev. Online we were good friends or so I thought, but in person I had this blaring alarm going off in my head NO NO NO this woman is mad. That was even before Night Train ate my dessert and then the two of them were doing rude things in each other's laps under the table. Thank goodness I had Bramble on the other side of me for some much needed sanity.
This was my first ever meet. Why am I still here? :mog:
Morganna

Post by Morganna »

rosy wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:38 pmNight Train ate my dessert
I keep thinking of Freddie Starr Ate My Hamster.

Sev was very strange indeed. I remember the time when she claimed to punch people who crossed her, then got into a massive argument when she denied it after people weren't impressed. No matter how often her original statement was quoted she carried on with the denials, over several threads.

She was normal on HB, I think - at first anyway. She had a different name then, but the one I have in my head may have been her actual name, so I don't want to post it.

All of a sudden, though, she started talking as though she'd put a normal sentence into Babelfish and picked out as many long words as she could. Her grammar got tortuous, too, and that was when she started going on about how she needed a man with a massive intellect, and said 'in the venacular' a lot'. It went downhill from then.

I didn't know about the poison pen emails (or the bodily fluids :cry:). I thought she was suffering from a reactive mental illness after she lost her baby, and felt sorry for her. She was very irritating though.
Kleio

Post by Kleio »

Morganna wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:38 pm
She was normal on HB, I think - at first anyway. She had a different name then,
Ankh. Her husband was Zeb.
Disco

Post by Disco »

Ivana Humpalot!
Pippedydeadeye
Directory Pipquiries

Post by Pippedydeadeye »

She used to email me a lot, and her emails were wonderfully flowery. The thing is, I am in no way an overly wordy person* (if you’ve ever tried to have a conversation with me via email or PM, you’ll know), so she didn’t get much back and I think got bored of me.

*i like to think of it as an economy of language. I was the person always scrambling to meet the word count -10% for essays at uni.
Morganna

Post by Morganna »

I thought Ankh came after Sev, but I could well be wrong. I don't remember the Humpalot bit :)). Ivana rings a bell, though. I thought it began with an H, but I think that may have been her real name.
Kenickie
Kenneth Attenborough

Post by Kenickie »

:mog: at the Sav revelations.

I was totally unaware of your encounter with Calico when I was breakfasting, Luce! I think I was too hungover to enjoy it too the full though.
If your back's against the wall, turn around and write on it.
rosy

Post by rosy »

There were at least two usernames before she went Egyptian and then Spanish. One was Ivana I think and the other is on the tip of my tongue, it’ll come back to me. I do agree that she went full on loony after losing her baby, but she was a bit loony before. And her husband was a piece of work.

ETA I am normally a bit more understanding of mental illness, honest!
Last edited by rosy on Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It’s like a normal midlife crisis only with more chandeliers and foreign languages.
Kleio

Post by Kleio »

Morganna wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:46 pm I thought Ankh came after Sev, but I could well be wrong. I don't remember the Humpalot bit :)). Ivana rings a bell, though. I thought it began with an H, but I think that may have been her real name.
Yes to the last bit. It’s her real name. I remember her going by Ivana Humpalot, Seviliana and Ankh. I do think there was another one too.
Marth
Location: London - but not by the sea. Nowhere near it in fact.

Post by Marth »

I am so pleased Sav is not a weirdo. I really liked her and her IWLTSs.
Malan
Rhodonite

Post by Rhodonite »

I've heard of the sexual cocaine stories, but how have I never heard the name Sev before?!

Poor Sav! :lol: