FML

Kleio

Re: FML

Post by Kleio »

Smal, I'd goes it down with the shower.

I've just been volunteered to go and change my Uncle's bedding tonight.
Derek Nimmo

Post by Derek Nimmo »

MacSplendide wrote:Marc Warren is ruining The Good Wife for me :cry:
He's only in a for a while Mac, bear with it til he disappears because it goes from very good to bloody excellent in the last couple of series.

FML because I've had my lunch and am still hungry.
Disco

Post by Disco »

1. Spent 20 mins in Waterstones looking for a trilogy, a member of staff and the 3G on my phone. Found none of these. Went to the coffee shop concession looking for a member of staff to help. Upshot: the book trilogy is no longer in print. Time wasted: 25mins.

2. Carefully choose a Mother's Day card (why no blank ones? I don't want to send fake messages to my mother saying she's kind and loving) and birthday card. Queued for 10 minutes only to discover that M&S no longer do the "Buy 6 cards get the 6th for free" anymore. So my fully stamped log was rendered useless. Gave mother's day car back to shop (not spending £4 on a card full of lies). Time wasted: 10mins.

3. Popped to Hennes to buy a pair of shorts. The shop was so poorly laid out I asked an assistant who didn't know about the shorts so she asked another assistant who screwed her face up at the photo of the shorts as if they were the most minging item of clothing she's ever seen. Hennes doesn't have the shorts. Time wasted: 10 mins.

FML :verm:
Skips

Post by Skips »

I only have two episodes of American Horror Story Coven left and I'm really enjoying it.
Mrs Danvers

Post by Mrs Danvers »

not spending £4 on a card full of lies)
:lol:. Del, just as I was typing that I think she bumped him off as it was the scene where she meets Alicia in the bar and says he's gone, never to return :bird: :bel: . Thank fuck, he was awful, really awful. I don't know what the producers were thinking. I am pleased that it gets even better. I LOVE it.
Bat Macdui

Post by Bat Macdui »

I got the name of the poster who started this thread wrong. FML. :lg:
Marth
Location: London - but not by the sea. Nowhere near it in fact.

Post by Marth »

Fml locked out again. Need coffee. Fucking bastards
Malan
olive
Really Creepy

Post by olive »

I've become out of sight, out of mind here.
Lily
Picker-Lily

Post by Lily »

Card of lies :lol:

Had a very old venus fly trap which seemed about to die but on the day I went to throw it out it looked like it was growing a flower. I thought I'd let it crack on and die after its bloom but the flower now just keeps growing and growing and to throw out the manky old thing would be immoral so it's taking over my entire windowsill. FML. :(
"You first have to find out who you are. Then you have to be it like mad."

My blog, if you are bored
Ella77

Post by Ella77 »

olive wrote:I've become out of sight, out of mind here.
I have been wondering where you were. Yes, in the creepy way :yes:.
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

We have no hot water and the cost of our broken sink is escalating :ruby:.
Disco

Post by Disco »

Lily, you're meant to cut the flowers before they develop as they can make the plant stop producing leaves.
emma_p

Post by emma_p »

George found a squirrel's skull in the garden and wants to keep it :cry:
Livilla

Post by Livilla »

Bumping a thread in case anyone has anything they want to share. In my case, it was listening to my colleagues discussing their plans to go and see Richard II at the Globe, and Benedict Cumberbatch in Hamlet, while myself spending a small fortune booking tickets to go and see a production of Three Little Pigs :cry:
baargain
The Baarometer of Style

Post by baargain »

emma_p wrote:George found a squirrel's skull in the garden and wants to keep it :cry:
:weewee:

Mumbaa gave me a rat skull last time I saw her (I have ended up collecting animal skulls).
emma_p

Post by emma_p »

The skull has been joined by a snakeskin he found on the pavement and a dead butterfly he found in the woods. Together they make up his "cabinet of creepiness!" which you have to say in a spooky voice :lol: He wanted to add a crab claw he found on the beach yesterday, but you have to draw a line somewhere.
baargain
The Baarometer of Style

Post by baargain »

Mumbaa has taken to burying dead things in the garden and then digging them up a year later for the skulls, which she then passes on to me. She tried to lob the head off a dead seabird the other day. She says she's thinking of me and texts me whenever she does this. :look:
Bat Macdui

Post by Bat Macdui »

Cabinet of creepiness. :love2:

My new Converse rub. FML.
baargain
The Baarometer of Style

Post by baargain »

I like the sound of his cabinet :weewee:
Kleio

Post by Kleio »

Beheadings a gull. :lol:

Similar to Bats, I spent more on shoes than I usually do to the and ease my plantar fasciitis and now I'm sporting 2 massive blisters.