Roast Idiot

Cosmopolitan

Re: Roast Idiot

Post by Cosmopolitan »

My husband calls them 'Cosmo droppings'. I think it's an adhd thing. Doom piles.
Estrella

Post by Estrella »

I have them too. Mine are on my dining table and the corner of the kitchen bench. My two children favour the kitchen bench. It drives MrE crazy.
Little My

Post by Little My »

The piles just move around! Yeah, I know it's an ADHD thing, which is why I try not to get upset about it. But every so often it just becomes a bit too much for me because my brain really craves order. It's almost certainly because I'm in spring cleaning mode right now and feeling extra militant about everything getting decluttered and cleaned.

Everyone is actually tidying and decluttering this afternoon now, even though I haven't said anything. :uhh:
Smunder Woman
Consciously Unbellended

Post by Smunder Woman »

My brain craves order AND I make doom piles :frolic: I am my own worst enemy.
Kleio

Post by Kleio »

I'm also the doom pile maker.
overthehill

Post by overthehill »

Little My wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:05 pm My complaint is relatively minor, but he keeps leaving piles of his stuff on the dining table. Mail, old boxes, sunglasses, random tools. WHY?
Oh, God! Mine does that too. We call it the "coral reef". It just keeps growing and any attempt at clearing the table is met with excuses that almost everything is going to be needed. Imminently. :(
"Inagh to China Motorcycle Ride" blog, if you're interested: www.inaghtochina.com :))
Little My

Post by Little My »

It's probably less annoying if it's your own doom piles. There is some choice in the matter anyway, and maybe even some logic. Like something being needed soon. :)) Even when it starts gathering dust.
Luce

Post by Luce »

I have doom boxes! Fucking everywhere! But I do know exactly what’s in them and would prefer them not to be touched, thank you very much!
Princess Morripov

Post by Princess Morripov »

Oh gosh I couldn’t permit anything being left out, I am too uptight about everything being tidy :lol:

The chaps have to tidy up before every round of food :)) and A has a draw and a cupboard I sweep things into. The garage and shed is probably an absolute shit show but it’s not my domain.
Turtle Bean

Post by Turtle Bean »

I can't stand piles of stuff.
Luna

Post by Luna »

My mom does this. Little piles of paperwork dotted about the living room. I have the side of the sofa doom.
Bat Macdui

Post by Bat Macdui »

I got one of those coffee tables with a lid and storage entirely so I could sweep R's *stuff* into it. :))

I have stuff piles but they're not out, they're hidden, because if I can't see them, they don't exist. :frolic: