Roast Idiot

Luce

Re: Roast Idiot

Post by Luce »

I am hysterical at this. Even my 11 year old rolls his eyes at the Spidey lunges! :lol:
Rosa

Post by Rosa »

The only thing that could make this even better is if Mr O wore fancy dress on a Friday.
Marth
Location: London - but not by the sea. Nowhere near it in fact.

Post by Marth »

olive wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:59 pm Organising what needs to be done is left to me but mine is like a screeching town fucking crier ‘People will be here in 6 hours! Have you started the cook the food that takes an hour to make yet?! There’s 5 hours to go shall we start the salad?’ :ruby:

I’m possibly being a bit irrational about this but Mr O is getting right on my tits. :look:

I started doing PE with Joe Wicks with the boys most mornings as a way to get them moving and he decided it looked good and joined in. He uses weights alongside so was quite impressed that it’s actually a decent workout.

The rest of us are now a bit bored of doing JW PE every morning so are mixing things up a bit and doing it 2/3 times a week.

He, however, is still doing PE with Joe. :woteva: There are LOADS of actual adult exercises on YouTube he can follow instead yet he still twats about doing spidey lunges or jumping up and down like a frog. :mog:

He gets really defensive when I point it out to him as well so he tries to make the rest of us do it with him. I know he doesn’t cope well with change but this is ridiculous!
:mog: :mog: all of your post is hysterical.

Fucking JW fucked up my leg the one and only time I did his work out and jumped up and down like a big sweaty twat.
Malan
olive
Really Creepy

Post by olive »

Rosa wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:30 pm The only thing that could make this even better is if Mr O wore fancy dress on a Friday.
:mog: I might suggest it!
rosy

Post by rosy »

olive wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:39 pm
Rosa wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:30 pm The only thing that could make this even better is if Mr O wore fancy dress on a Friday.
:mog: I might suggest it!
And take pictures for our entertainment :beg:
It’s like a normal midlife crisis only with more chandeliers and foreign languages.
Skips

Post by Skips »

He keeps showing me things from reddit. I don't fucking care, if I wanted to look I'd be on there myself. I think I'm starting to lose patience with it, but it's been getting worse as lockdown goes on.
Marth

Post by Marth »

Skips wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:59 pm He keeps showing me things from reddit. I don't fucking care, if I wanted to look I'd be on there myself. I think I'm starting to lose patience with it, but it's been getting worse as lockdown goes on.
I hear you. I do not want to watch a Jonathan Pie video at 7am any fucking morning (or any other time).
Malan
Ruby

Post by Ruby »

:lol:

Partner constantly posts things on my Facebook timeline so everyone who follows me can also share the joy of the boring things he wants me to look at.
Betty Bee

Post by Betty Bee »

My dad does that Ruby. I usually 'like' the post and then quietly delete it after an hour or so.

He'll often post the exact same things on my sister's timeline too. I don't think he understands he could just tag us in them.
Marth

Post by Marth »

Ruby wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:47 pm :lol:

Partner constantly posts things on my Facebook timeline so everyone who follows me can also share the joy of the boring things he wants me to look at.
Hah I noticed that. However some are quite interesting, but I feel like I'm some weird stalker if I reply to him.
Malan
Ella77

Post by Ella77 »

Same, Marth :)).
Loralei

Post by Loralei »

Doesn't stop me :perky:
smalex

Post by smalex »

Olive, Has Mr O seen the news, PE with Joe is going to 3 days a week. Even Joe Wicks lost interest in it more quickly than your husband :mog:
Marth

Post by Marth »

smalex wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:06 pm Olive, Has Mr O seen the news, PE with Joe is going to 3 days a week. Even Joe Wicks lost interest in it more quickly than your husband :mog:
:mog:
Malan
Mountain Goat

Post by Mountain Goat »

I have delegated the matter of putting down a new floor in the bathroom to Mr G, although obviously I am vetoing his decisions. He has just come to me with the idea of putting down stone tiles, and when I asked if he had the tools/skills to cut out stone tiles to fit around the basin/boiler pipes, he said that no, he didn't, and that he could just do tiles in a rectangle in the middle and leave those bits. :sman:

I actually had to be firm about the need for the flooring to cover all the floor, and he now has a hurt face on. :lol: I am beginning to wonder if him taking the week off to "help" was really such a good idea.
Protected by the ejaculation of serpents
olive
Really Creepy

Post by olive »

smalex wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:06 pm Olive, Has Mr O seen the news, PE with Joe is going to 3 days a week. Even Joe Wicks lost interest in it more quickly than your husband :mog:

Mr O did a grown up Joe Wicks session this session. He was really unenthusiastic and sad about it. I think he really missed being a kangaroo. :cry:
Disco

Post by Disco »

Rosa

Post by Rosa »

Poor Mr O. It's no fun being a grown up :cry:.
Ruby

Post by Ruby »

Marth wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:50 pm
Ruby wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:47 pm :lol:

Hah I noticed that. However some are quite interesting, but I feel like I'm some weird stalker if I reply to him.
:mog: I can't decide if other people joining in makes it better for me or is just encouraging him.
smalex

Post by smalex »

Forgot to put the bin out, even though he said he'd check if it was bin day. Didn't put the bin. It was bin day. Now we've got about 15cm of a mini wheelie bin to last us a fortnight :ruby: