FML

Little My

Re: FML

Post by Little My »

We have BATS in our roof! And it is maternity season, so we can’t remove them. FML
Kleio

Post by Kleio »

I had the biggest maternity roost in my loft when I lived up North and I loved it.

They were so amazing to watch flying out at night and I never heard them (or smelt them) the whole time we lived there.
Kleio

Post by Kleio »

I’ve come to softplay as the weather is still awful and Elf is feral. I’d packed some orders I needed to finish and thought it would be a great time to get them finished then I left them at home.

So now I’m here, bored out of mind knowing I could be getting on with something that would have paid for the visit today.
Little My

Post by Little My »

After weeks of no restocking, my grocery store finally got the ice cream in that I’ve been searching for. But debit and credit were down, and it was cash only. I didn’t have enough for the essentials plus ice cream. Torture!
Marth
Location: London - but not by the sea. Nowhere near it in fact.

Post by Marth »

Hah hah hah. I wished someone I only barely know a happy birthday on Facebook and was distracted. I've just seen I sent her this :
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Malan
emma_p

Post by emma_p »

The purple handlebar tash is amazing! Happy birthday Sharon!
lazzbo

Post by lazzbo »

:mog:
Pippedydeadeye
Directory Pipquiries

Post by Pippedydeadeye »

I bet Shaz is really touched, Hun.
Rosa

Post by Rosa »

That's amazing! She probably thinks you're transitioning.
Marth
Location: London - but not by the sea. Nowhere near it in fact.

Post by Marth »

Rosa wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 9:09 pm That's amazing! She probably thinks you're transitioning.
:lol:
Malan
Little My

Post by Little My »

FML :duh: I just gave my dog a bath. She was lying nicely in the sunshine, on her towel, happily chewing her chew. Next time I look out she's knee-deep in a hole she just dug.
Elya

Post by Elya »

Marth wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 9:09 pm
Rosa wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 9:09 pm That's amazing! She probably thinks you're transitioning.
Great way to come out!
Kenickie
Kenneth Attenborough

Post by Kenickie »

Either that or she thinks it's some kind of dig at her. ;)
If your back's against the wall, turn around and write on it.
Chicky

Post by Chicky »

Years ago when I used to commute to work by train there was a guy who used to get on the same train as me called Creepy Jeff. He worked at the same place I worked (so I knew he was called Jeff) and I called him Creepy because he was always on the same train as me, regardless of whether it was my normal train or I’d decided to go in early or late. One morning I went to the station but there was a problem on the line so I went into town to get a coffee and then decided to go home and work from there, as I was walking home there was creepy Jeff, walking behind me even though it was about an hour after my normal commute time. Anyway I started driving to work not long after that and forgot about him. Today I have got the train to work for the first time in about 5 years, I’m just on the train home and sat down in a seat. Lo and behold who comes and sits down next to me!! He’s reading a book about murder with a magnifying glass too :cry:
Arrietty

Post by Arrietty »

It was nice knowing you, Chicky :mog:
Cerise

Post by Cerise »

Christ! :nerves:
Little My

Post by Little My »

I feel like I even remember "Creepy Jeff" from an old story. It sounds familiar anyway.

Wow, yeah, make sure you give Mr Chicky CJ's name and headshot, just in case you vanish. :uhh:
Lily
Picker-Lily

Post by Lily »

Did Creepy Jeff speak to you?

Severn Trent have doubled my water bill FFS - I'm convinced there must be a leak. Before they send out an engineer I have to do a slow flow test or whatever which involves reading the meter. After 20 minutes of my failing to pull the cover off with various kitchen implements, in the freezing dark, a couple stopped to help me. This bloke in a posh suit and gloves got on his hands and knees to dig the stupid thing off and when he eventually did so ... It turned out to be the wrong fcuking meter.
"You first have to find out who you are. Then you have to be it like mad."

My blog, if you are bored