FML

Mrs Danvers

Re: FML

Post by Mrs Danvers »

We would never know who the mysterious scatological poster was :nosy:. Sorry Lils, you know I love you really :love:.
Sofa

Post by Sofa »

Seriously, I rescued a sodding fly. I HATE flies. It didn't look like a typical fly. I'm going to murder M, it's all his fault.
Lucy666

Post by Lucy666 »

Sofa, I was properly spluttering with laughter at that! It was your initial 'dur, its a bee' followed by your shamed retraction. I loved it so much and I bet the fly did too :lol:
Offtopic

Post by Offtopic »

i did that sofa, well it wasn't a fly, it was a bee that must have died weeks ago, I was running around trying to get sugared water and when I finally got it all together and found a dropper and a shallow dish I realised i was dripping syrup on a mummified bee that crumbled to nothing instantly. :cry:
In Pizza Express you can get garlic bread with cheese and tomato. Now correct me if I'm wrong, but that's a pizza.
Sofa

Post by Sofa »

At least you had the sense not to photograph it and put it on the internet for all to see, Offt!
Lola

Post by Lola »

A bee, so precious...
Sofa

Post by Sofa »

Genu-lol!
Korill

Post by Korill »

Your heart was in the right place, Sofa. Every life is sacred.
Sofa

Post by Sofa »

Not that of a poxy fly though, Korill.
MoFo

Post by MoFo »

Oh Sofa, that's fantastic!

I've just been on a really good training course but somebody (not me) kept farting and it was horrible and smelly and I'm worried that it's the only bit I'm going to remember of the whole course. Does that count as a FML?
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

Lily wrote:Oh God. I really want to know it. Can you post it under Secret Santa? :beak:
:lol: You mentaller! I hadn't intended to make it sound curiously fascinating, it's just gross. Stop reading now if you're eating.

It involves cleaning poo off the floor and having to scrub with bleach, that's basically it. My two year old had a poo accident and tried to change herself :cry:.
Smunder Woman
Consciously Unbellended

Post by Smunder Woman »

Oh Squizz. We tend to have walls involved too :cry:

I LOVE Sofa saving the fly :mog:
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

Sofa! :lol:
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

Got it in one smurf. There were walls involved too :cry:.
Smunder Woman
Consciously Unbellended

Post by Smunder Woman »

Oh, you have my full sympathies.
Cerise

Post by Cerise »

I had to go for a read of that, Sofa! Brilliant! :lol:
Edith Bacon

Post by Edith Bacon »

I'm intrigued as to why M needed you to help the kids with the sugar water and didn't do it himself. That completely stinks of 'set up', you know :yes:

:mischief:

:scrap:
Kleio

Post by Kleio »

The bee rescue was brilliant.

My FML is from last night but I'm flagging now so the tiredness is kicking in.

Elf has a cold and spent all night coughing so insisted on laying on me. In used to this but he wanted to nip me constantly and scratch my boobs so I kept pushing him away which would make him scream.

I ended up downstairs with him sitting up in a pushchair to help the coughing and me not sleeping on the sofa.
Arrietty

Post by Arrietty »

I just tracked down the horrible smell in our living room, that no one else could smell. I will just say we have two cats and there were maggots involved. :cry:

On a less revolting note, I appear to have lost the ability to make TITH recently. I used to make a beautifully puffed up light and fluffy batter, and now all I can make is stodge. :mad:

FML.
Sofa

Post by Sofa »

Edith Bacon wrote:I'm intrigued as to why M needed you to help the kids with the sugar water and didn't do it himself. That completely stinks of 'set up', you know :yes:

:mischief:

:scrap:
Because he's an arse! I did question him at the time and he swore bloody blind that it was definitely a bee, the bastard.