Re: Facebook Muppets

Post by Lily »

Your Facebook friends have made my morning. I love this thread. :lol:
"You first have to find out who you are. Then you have to be it like mad."

My blog, if you are bored
Luna

Post by Luna »

Remember Jenny who was posting her second hand tat all over the local selling page including lip pencils and lip balm? Well things have really kicked off.
Every day she posts some awful tat that is supposedly in good condition and then a flurry of posts ensue telling her none wants to buy anything during a virus lockdown mixed in with others saying leave her alone - she’s got special needs etc. It’s pretty obvious she’s not the full shilling describing teddy bears as tebby bears and clocks as clacks. Apparently she’s pretty nasty and has sent abusive pms.
Anyway, sick of her crap coming up time after time, I muted her. Except yesterday someone realised that the terrible shoes she was selling were ones that they had dropped off outside a local charity shop when it was shut. So she’s basically been pinching stuff intended for charity and trying (unsuccessfully I might add) to flog it online.
There’s been a ton of bosom hitching and ranting and arguing about it which has been good entertainment for a short while.
Topcat

Post by Topcat »

:lol:
Texaco Shirley

Post by Texaco Shirley »

At least the charity shop isn’t stuck with a load of unsellable tat I suppose.
Luna

Post by Luna »

True!
Disco

Post by Disco »

AshleyX wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:06 am Heal the world :lol:

My neighbour has set up a watsapp group for our road and the next one down in case anyone needs help and last night someone videoed themselves singing Lean on Me while looking soulfully into the camera. I literally cringed myself inside and out.
:mog: I've just been rolling my eyes and muttering "Cock" watching a video on FB of an old school friend with a mic and headphones in their kitchen singing Lean on Me. Honestly! People are saying they're going to make a compilation album for the NHS.
Luna

Post by Luna »

Attention seeking twat.
olive
Really Creepy

Post by olive »

People really are the worst. :lol:

One of my FB friends dressed up in a long slinky dress and wig and belted out Aretha Franklin’s Respect to bring a smile to people’s faces. :woteva:
indigo

Post by indigo »

olive wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:15 pm One of my FB friends dressed up in a long slinky dress and wig and belted out Aretha Franklin’s Respect to bring a smile to people’s faces. :woteva:
Did it work or was a more that it brought a bit of sick to people's mouths?
Leap
Glitz 'n' Glam

Post by Leap »

olive wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:15 pm One of my FB friends dressed up in a long slinky dress and wig and belted out Aretha Franklin’s Respect to bring a smile to people’s faces. :woteva:
Honestly for fuck’s sake :mog: How do these people not know everyone sees right through them?
olive
Really Creepy

Post by olive »

She is honestly awful. :mog: I’m sure she was normal when we were friends 10 years ago.

On Sundays she irons and sings for her adoring fans on FB. She picks really soulful songs and pretends she’s not taking it all seriously but you can tell she’s seriously feeling herself. I really need to bin her off.
Leap
Glitz 'n' Glam

Post by Leap »

Jesus :lol: Like the people who are constantly sharing pictures of themselves looking good from facebook memories, usually by tagging the other person who invariably looks like a troll and saying ‘lol love this one of us xx’
Morganna

Post by Morganna »

The past few posts have made me go hysterical. I need to go for a lie down before I decide to delete Facebook altogether :lol:
olive
Really Creepy

Post by olive »

Leap wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:32 pm Jesus :lol: Like the people who are constantly sharing pictures of themselves looking good from facebook memories, usually by tagging the other person who invariably looks like a troll and saying ‘lol love this one of us xx’
Yes! I have a friend who is terrible for this. Her sisters call her out on it constantly m will post photos of my friend pre nose job and hairline lift when she does that. :lol:
Loralei

Post by Loralei »

olive wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:01 pm Yes! I have a friend who is terrible for this. Her sisters call her out on it constantly m will post photos of my friend pre nose job and hairline lift when she does that. :lol:
Perfect response! :mog:
nineseven

Post by nineseven »

Hairline lift!! Did she have one of those one-inch foreheads like Steven Gerrard?
olive
Really Creepy

Post by olive »

She did! :mog:
Flora Poste

Post by Flora Poste »

My ex has done a FB singing video as well! I couldn't bring myself to unmute it though, so don't know how bad it really was.

In that way that FB let's you see when FB friends comment on random people's pages, I also saw that he commented on Boris's first post announcing he had CV, wishing him well and saying he was doing a jolly fine job. I honestly have no idea what I ever saw in him!
Ella77

Post by Ella77 »

Argh, Flora :lol:.
Mountain Goat

Post by Mountain Goat »

Whereas my ex, who is someone who always likes any band you can name's first album before they were famous, and has a limited edition signed copy of it that he sold his shoes and lived in a cardboard box for 3 weeks to get, of course reckons he had CV for a month in December, and went to work throughout. :lol:
Protected by the ejaculation of serpents