Let's do 'Days' again

Estrella

Re: Let's do 'Days' again

Post by Estrella »

My friend did a Curvy Kate thing a few years back (she’s done more than one actually as she never misses an opportunity to be the centre of attention, especially in her underwear) but this one time she shared it far and wide around the workplace (she needed votes) and then booked the conference room so people could watch her in her underwear on actual television.
sally maclennane

Post by sally maclennane »

Estrella wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:34 pm My friend did a Curvy Kate thing a few years back (she’s done more than one actually as she never misses an opportunity to be the centre of attention, especially in her underwear) but this one time she shared it far and wide around the workplace (she needed votes) and then booked the conference room so people could watch her in her underwear on actual television.
Aarghhh! The thought of having to see colleagues in their underwear is just horrific!
Christ on a bendy bus son, don't be such a fucking faff arse
Estrella

Post by Estrella »

I know, right?!? I mean I love her, she’s a great friend. But she was crazy doing that.
Pippedydeadeye
Directory Pipquiries

Post by Pippedydeadeye »

I’d want more than a free bra, but I admire anyone who is brave enough to do it.
Kleio

Post by Kleio »

I’ve always wondered how people who do Naked Attraction see their colleagues again.
viggy

Post by viggy »

In many ways I admire people who are happy to contribute to the normalisation of seeing lots of different kinds of bodies in the media - that doesn't extend to wanting to see any of my colleagues in their skants though.

I'd be happy to do a day and give y'all an insight into lockdown with me and BM - I promise we'll keep our clothes on :))
Topcat

Post by Topcat »

She was hideous.

She knocked landlord upon landlord, lived off of her nan, pushed benefits and compensation as far as she could and was proud of it all.

Eugh.
FiveO'Clock

Post by FiveO'Clock »

Loralei wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:02 pm I've just read Calico's thread. I don't think I did at the time, which must have annoyed her as she went to the effort of making at least three digs at me :lol:
I don't think there was any mention of you, but she was definitely not well balanced. And what TC said.
smalex

Post by smalex »

She didn't name Lors but the insinuation was there, very blatantly.

Oh my god Est I'm agog at that! And I always think the same about naked attraction. There was a bloody primary school teacher on one!
Rhodonite

Post by Rhodonite »

Edith Bacon wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:15 pm If my memory serves me correctly, someone - I think it was Calico - chose to do her day on a bank holiday or something similar. She got really pissed off because she didn’t get as much feedback as people who had done their day on an ordinary working day when we are all glued to TMT as standard.
She must have mentioned it again long afterwards, if not at the time, because this was how I remembered it too.
ParisGal

Post by ParisGal »

Her photo is different to all the other ones on that page.
Loralei

Post by Loralei »

FiveO'Clock wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:32 am
Loralei wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:02 pm I've just read Calico's thread. I don't think I did at the time, which must have annoyed her as she went to the effort of making at least three digs at me :lol:
I don't think there was any mention of you, but she was definitely not well balanced. And what TC said.
She did name me, but there were also a couple of Bristol based digs that referenced me, Digs, BroPo and Hendricks. You probably need the context of her wider passive aggression to see them though.
ParisGal

Post by ParisGal »

Yes, they were really blatant :lol:
Toast
Delboy

Post by Toast »

I missed this last time so am really pleased it’s back. I read the original thread last night and it’s got everything! Rules, disagreements, confusion. It took me a while though as I had Calico on ignore.
Ella77

Post by Ella77 »

:lol: Remember that blind date she went on?
Luna

Post by Luna »

Don’t remember that. Just remember roller derby stuff and wigs.
Toast
Delboy

Post by Toast »

I don’t remember either. Did she cut all her hair off and claim she had a medical condition or was that genuine?
Shoe

Post by Shoe »

She has alopecia so the hair loss is real from what I've seen.
Toast
Delboy

Post by Toast »

Ah, okay. I feel bad now. It was a genuine question.
Ella77

Post by Ella77 »

Don’t feel bad, she exploited the shit out of it.