Re: Let's do 'Days' again

Post by Duophonic »

Thanks Leap!
BRING ON THE TRUMPETS!

Princess Clacky Thing
Offtopic

Post by Offtopic »

Add me to the end. If you’re really lucky I might be painting furniture again. 👍
In Pizza Express you can get garlic bread with cheese and tomato. Now correct me if I'm wrong, but that's a pizza.
Leap
Glitz 'n' Glam

Post by Leap »

Is that weekends included then? I’ve added this week’s dates anyway, and Offty.

Monday 30th: Beanio
Tuesday 31st: Ruby
Wednesday 1st April: Shoe
Thursday 2nd April: wendy
Friday 3rd April: Arrietty
Duo
Edith
Skips
Little My
Kenickie
Dandelion
indigo
Pip
Ella
Rosa
smalex
Jet
Ismee (when ready - get well soon!)
Kleio
Brambs
Glint
Five
Hazey
Luna
Cluef
Cerise
Squirrel
PG
Morgs
Estrella
Jupiter
Zoomer
Oth
Beatrix
Tits
Lora
Offty
Heebie Jeebie

Post by Heebie Jeebie »

Duophonic wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:44 pm The questions thread has reminded me all over again about Ceammi. What a fucking drag she was and her poor suffering boyfriend although I don't think they lasted much beyond the big Edinburgh meet. The Edinburgh meet that at midnight the smoking ban was enforced and more importantly Poppy tried to match Tomato drink for drink and ended up paralytic, Tomato and a few others tried to get me to take her home (I was driving) and became peeved when I refused.
:mog: I remember you drove me home from that meet. I sat next to Night Train and he took a bit of a shine to me and began PMing me for advice. We were all pissed except for you the nominated driver so I don't know why Poppy was so ashamed.

Randomly before reading this thread I remembered Ceammi this morning. Didn't she do internet dating and posted her profile pic, and someone tactfully pointed out a stain on her top :mog: :mog:

Anyway count me in for a day thread. It won't be as good as Calico's but I do take a large selection of vitamins most mornings now.
Heebie Jeebie

Post by Heebie Jeebie »

Also I think this thread is the first time in weeks I have felt fully normal. I love you lot :love2:
Kleio

Post by Kleio »

I’m so looking forward to this.

Should we have a thread just for The List so it doesn’t get lost? I think Wendy used to add links to each thread when it was last done.
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

This is brilliant :lol:: thanks for the list leap.

Lie to Nanna is my favourite thing today :mog:
Duophonic

Post by Duophonic »

Heebie Jeebie wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:35 pm
Duophonic wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:44 pm The questions thread has reminded me all over again about Ceammi. What a fucking drag she was and her poor suffering boyfriend although I don't think they lasted much beyond the big Edinburgh meet. The Edinburgh meet that at midnight the smoking ban was enforced and more importantly Poppy tried to match Tomato drink for drink and ended up paralytic, Tomato and a few others tried to get me to take her home (I was driving) and became peeved when I refused.
:mog: I remember you drove me home from that meet. I sat next to Night Train and he took a bit of a shine to me and began PMing me for advice. We were all pissed except for you the nominated driver so I don't know why Poppy was so ashamed.

Randomly before reading this thread I remembered Ceammi this morning. Didn't she do internet dating and posted her profile pic, and someone tactfully pointed out a stain on her top :mog: :mog:

Anyway count me in for a day thread. It won't be as good as Calico's but I do take a large selection of vitamins most mornings now.
Tomato messaged me after that night as Poppy slept in her hotel room iirc and begged me to never tell anyone how drunk Poppy was. Yeah ok :look:
BRING ON THE TRUMPETS!

Princess Clacky Thing
Heebie Jeebie

Post by Heebie Jeebie »

:mog: it would have been so unremarkable too, if she hadn't made such a fuss about it.
Rosa

Post by Rosa »

Morganna wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:08 pm Will everyone's lie be that they are going out for lunch? :lol:
:lol:

I suspect any lies will be easy to spot :)). Maybe scrap that idea.

Anyway, it's not in list order, but shall I do 7th April? It's my birthday so may be slightly different, although no lunch out of course.
Epponnee Rae

Post by Epponnee Rae »

This thread is the fucking best. Especially the gossip about some stuff I was definitely around for and all of the extra context for things I missed :popcorn:

Hilariously, if you add me onto the end, and we do every day consecutively, it will be my 40th birthday. So I could post you through me being absolutely shitfaced on my sofa all day.
lazzbo

Post by lazzbo »

Oh, we gotta have a party for these birthdays! :toot:

And yes, let's talk more about the Good Old Days of weirdos.
purple_dress

Post by purple_dress »

I'm going to have a lockdown 40th as well, Epp (23rd April) :dotty: What date is yours?
Shoe

Post by Shoe »

I'm doing April fools Day! :weewee:
Epponnee Rae

Post by Epponnee Rae »

purple_dress wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:34 am I'm going to have a lockdown 40th as well, Epp (23rd April) :dotty: What date is yours?
:dotty: #lockdownbutnotdown! Honestly, for all I was dreading this one, I’ve ended up exactly where I wanted. Not seeing anyone or celebrating at all! Anyway, mines exactly one month after Rosa on May 7th.
Texaco Shirley

Post by Texaco Shirley »

The boy next door was 21 yesterday. He had socially distanced champagne with his middle aged neighbours instead of being away at uni. I felt sorry for him.
purple_dress

Post by purple_dress »

I'm mainly just thinking of my birthday celebrations as postponed. I can't even think of anything I want to ask for as a gift. I will have some champagne or a cocktail and a lockdown cake though.
rosy

Post by rosy »

I can be added to the list though I’m not sure how much excitement I could drum up. That’s part of the challenge though, isn’t it?
It’s like a normal midlife crisis only with more chandeliers and foreign languages.
smalex

Post by smalex »

It was always all about seeing the inside of someone's normal day, wasn't it... and all our normal days are a little lower in excitement than they used to be, so I think you'll be every bit as exciting as anyone else, Rosy!