Public Announcement: It is Thursday.

Shoe

Re: Public Announcement: It is Thursday.

Post by Shoe »

I can't wait for the weekend, the guilt that I am not doing enough work is killing me. :lol:
Zoomer

Post by Zoomer »

LOOK WHAT WE WOKE UP TO!!! :frolic: :giddy:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
emma_p

Post by emma_p »

Oh my goodness Zoomer! SO MUCH snow :disco:
lazzbo

Post by lazzbo »

Is that REAL, Zooms?!
Pippedydeadeye
Directory Pipquiries

Post by Pippedydeadeye »

I’m at work. My main task at work the last two times I’ve been in is having the confidence & ability to change answerphone messages on every phone I can find.

Plus the centres are meant to be closed and somehow someone is in and running a session despite me having all the keys. Well, almost all the keys, and the supposed centre manager is being obstructive about where the one useful key is.

Sorry, that was broadcasty and dull, and I realised I’m flaunting my outside of the house key worker privilege in all your faces.
Pippedydeadeye
Directory Pipquiries

Post by Pippedydeadeye »

Zoomer?! Really?!
Ella77

Post by Ella77 »

It doesn’t sound like privilege to me, it sounds like needless exposure :panic:. Can you not stay at home, you poor sod?
Zoomer

Post by Zoomer »

Yes, really real! And it's still falling!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Duophonic

Post by Duophonic »

According to Metcheck the weather here is meant to turn nice after midday. I'll be shaking my fist at the sky if that doesn't happen.

I was convinced last night it was Thurs and today Fri. It doesn't help that a key long term member of staff in my team is leaving and we were at his virtual leaving do last night I decided to have a gin but an extremely large one so it seems that I spent most of last night posting amusing (thankfully wholesome) content on our corporate messaging system thinking I was posting it all to my colleague A who is struggling a bit with being an Asian woman with allergies in the US in this current climate.

My bosses have now all seen the Chihuahua that has been trained to get cheetos for his owner and the Cowboy Museum guy.

Wow! Tons of snow.
Last edited by Duophonic on Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
BRING ON THE TRUMPETS!

Princess Clacky Thing
smalex

Post by smalex »

Snow! wow.
Pippedydeadeye
Directory Pipquiries

Post by Pippedydeadeye »

I think I’m having a panic attack so I probably shouldn’t be out, but I can’t believe I would be feeling any better at home.

There’s essential ITU training happening upstairs and we’ve a rota of people who know where everything is to make sure the training can happen. I’m not in again until next week after today.
Princess Morripov

Post by Princess Morripov »

Morning!

Oh my goodness, that snow! That’s crazy!

It’s absolutely gorgeous here again, we’ve got the radio on and Tupac is stomping around the garden whilst I have a brew.

I’m good (?) news, A’s workplace is closing from the end of todays late shift until after Easter, which I think is the right thing to do. They are bringing the August shut down forward (so making them use their holidays) but I suspect they’ll have to rethink that at some point as it’s possibly not fair? I’ve lost track of what is and isn’t reasonable at this point :lol:
speedy gonzalez

Post by speedy gonzalez »

Pippedydeadeye wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:10 am I’m at work. My main task at work the last two times I’ve been in is having the confidence & ability to change answerphone messages on every phone I can find.

Plus the centres are meant to be closed and somehow someone is in and running a session despite me having all the keys. Well, almost all the keys, and the supposed centre manager is being obstructive about where the one useful key is.

Sorry, that was broadcasty and dull, and I realised I’m flaunting my outside of the house key worker privilege in all your faces.
That sounds very familiar regarding the keys :lol:
Kleio

Post by Kleio »

Snow! I think that would be lovely right now but I’m quite happy to have sunshine here.

Thursdays are my day off. I usually get 2-3 hours on the morning totally alone so I’m quite twitchy that my one bit of solace has gone. I think the broken bone has finally caught up with Cube as he’s still flat out. I’m just going to leave him so I’m not making the other two do school work. They’re playing games on purple mash so that’s at least vaguely educational.

I might go for a long shower. Exciting eh.
lazzbo

Post by lazzbo »

Snow daaay! Get your skis on, in that case, Zoomer.
Cerise

Post by Cerise »

Snow! That’s a great distraction!
Luna

Post by Luna »

Slow yoga breaths Pip. Hope you feel better in a bit.

I am working this afternoon now. Another branch close to me will be open for dispensing animal meds only so it should be relatively civilised.

It’s another lovely sunny day here. That snow is amazing.
Shoe

Post by Shoe »

I'd love snow just now, it feels like the right sort of weather for self-isolating.
ParisGal

Post by ParisGal »

Gosh, Z! It's really sunny here (but quite cold).
sally maclennane

Post by sally maclennane »

I would properly lose my mind if there was snow! Getting out for a walk is the only thing that is keeping me even slightly sane :twitch:
Christ on a bendy bus son, don't be such a fucking faff arse